Checking in daily to maintain focus #66

Day 429
Monday marked my 14 months sober… and I missed it :roll_eyes:
:squid:

17 Likes

32 Likes

1CA91707-0A3D-404E-8405-3EEBCD6880BD

6 Likes

WAY TO GO :muscle: That is awesome work friend – keep going strong … :tada: :tada:

4 Likes

DANG!!! Way to go friend – excellent work :muscle:
tenor

5 Likes

Evening all. Another late check in. Stressful day but managed it well. Feeling much better now without the booze. Played football twice this week, still keeping up with the young lads!

I’m looking forward to the weekend and life in general🙂 17 days ago I felt worthless and everything had turned to shit.

Day 17. Hope you’re all well🙏

Thanks♥️

15 Likes

5 years eh?
IMG_1955
It’s actually wicked fucking cool.
Congratulations :boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:
Way to go buddy!!
:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

9 Likes

@JennyH welcome back :people_hugging:
@JazzyS thank you :blush: I appreciate you too 🩵
@TheWolf congrats on your year :tada::trophy::star2:
@HolySquid congrats on 14+ months :tada:
@AyBee congrats on 5 years :tada::trophy::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

1367 days no alcohol.
832 days no cocaine.
347 days no vape.
8 days no binge-eating.

I haven’t been able to focus my attention on any of my daily activities or routine again today, not even a walk because I accidentally napped, so I’m really beating myself up. I think it’s because my brain is hijacked by axiety and fear over an appointment I have tomorrow afternoon, which is also making me want to binge really badly. I don’t know how to manage this type of anxiety because the only thing that helps is when the appointments are over, especially these really important ones. Crisps would just be a very temporary distraction and make me feel like sh*t when I had to reset my counters, not worth it, staying strong.

My Asthma is also really bad today and it’s hard not to panic. It’s 3 weeks until I see the Asthma nurse for my Spirometry tests, and further treatment.

My testosterone shot is on Friday, so I’m hoping that will help to get me back on track, when my T level is low, everything goes off-track. So I’m holding on to some hope for that.

I also finally got a date for my ADHD assessment, 25th of July, so thats some good news! Moving forwards.

🩵

16 Likes

Congrats on 17 days. So happy you are feeling good! Keep that feeling!

5 Likes

WOW!!! Congratulations on 5 years!!! Thats incredible!

6 Likes

Thank you tailee♥️

4 Likes

Day 40. Emotions are jumping the shark. Going around like a rollercoaster.

So this seems healthy.
Tired, yet somehow still pushing.

I wish I could still delude myself.

Hope you are having a good day.

16 Likes

Hey everyone, just checking in.

Good day today. Getting things ready for the farmers market on my sisters birthday. Me and my girlfriend are going to run our own stands, so Im a bit excited about that.

Dealing with a lot of the emotions. Its hard to describe the feelings, and i dont need to i just have to be with them. The only one I keep refusing and pushing away is defeat. Ill keep getting up.

Sending everyone much love & just remember if todays shit, theres always tomorrow xo.

13 Likes

Doesn’t take willpower it takes action.

26 Likes

Just had engineers come out … My carbon monoxide alarm was going off. They capped it all off (gas meter and boiler) and said an air sweep needs to be done for safety.
I was ready for bed 2 hrs ago and had to emergency call out. The boiler is in my son’s room where the alarm was going off.
I don’t think il be able to sleep :zzz:

17 Likes

Checking out Day 125 AF

Today was much more enjoyable. Out on road doing repairs to street. Had a fun time of it. I can see road crew work being hot as hell though in summer, but for a weight loss tool, woo boy it should be great. Add into that the 6 properties to take care of, as long as I watch my food consumption (which has been on point) it should rock along.
Like I mentioned the gym has suffered a bit, but it’s top of mind to get down there once I’m not doing 12-15 hour days… which I have all week.

Feeling good but tired now, off to bed for a 4am wake up call, though I’ve woken before the alarm every day this week…

Good night all!!
:pray::heart::peace_symbol:

22 Likes

Huge congratulations
:sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks:

3 Likes

That’s alot of one days at a time congratulations :fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 14+ months :fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler:
You passed it with flying colours not missed it :wink:

3 Likes

200w (3)

6 Likes