Checking in daily to maintain focus #68

Checking in 95 days sober.
Woke up in a bad mood due to a realistic bad dream. I’m having a hard time “shaking it off.”
The kids and I are headed back home today. I’m sure going to miss being up in the mountains. It’s 116 degrees F at home. Yuck.
I’ll stay sober today, no matter what.

10 Likes

Checking in. Sober. Just now Im not in a good place. The deathanxiety is all over me. My hart is beating wierd. Lightheaded. My brain does not seem normal and its like my rigth arm is wierd. Im tired, dont want to be me.

9 Likes

1 year just a sleep away.
IMG_1027

3 Likes

That is so cool to hear. What a triumph for you. I am grateful you are here to share your journey.

3 Likes

Thank you for your wise and encouraging words. I’m really struggling today, I have terrible cravings and I’m so anxious and sad. Right now I feel I won’t survive from this battle, but some part of me believes that everything’s gonna be allrite in the end. Just gotta grind it through although I feel like I’m in a nightmare. The reality is so scary and unreal because I haven’t face it or myself sober. I feel so worthless.

Congrats on your double digits! Awesome work!

9 Likes

Day 1 again, I got this this time. god why have I had to start over 3 times already ? what’s wrong with me ? I got this !!!

15 Likes

Stay strong for today. Do you have any support groups you could attend? I find they really help. I am off to my morning AA MEETING now.

My sobriety journey is working thanks to my group and folks here.

7 Likes

I have to be on here daily going forward. It did help me the first time . AA isn’t my thing at the moment but would be willing to look into that soon.
thank you for the message . Have a good meeting and a great day .

12 Likes

You got this! I’m on a day 3 and this community is really important to me. Don’t give up, this time you will succeed!

8 Likes

HI thank you… i will have to be on here daily . i cant take a break form this site as everyone here is in it together :slight_smile: and i need that more then ever.
congrats on your day 3

7 Likes

Checking in at Day 44! Feeling good today. 6 days until my 50th and that is a milestone I am super excited about :grin:

Wishing everyone a blessed day.

Just watched “Why Did Tucker Carlaon Quit Drinking?” on Shawn Ryan Clips on YouTube and enjoyed it. Thought others might too.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

13 Likes

2y4m28d
So far enjoying the day :sunny: I was pretty tired waking up actually but then got myself going, got dressed, and did up the dishes. Still have to vacuum and organize some things, but im taking it easy today. After lunch, my son and I are going for a wagon walk thru the park behind our building. I didnt get any exercise in this morning so this will be my workout :slight_smile: And ya, thats about it for this clean and sober day! Havs a great one everyone! :butterfly:

18 Likes

:last_quarter_moon: -12-

Connection doesn’t care about the laws of the land. Your soul will be pulled to the place it belongs.

12 Likes

Checking in day 192 AF :blush:

12 Likes

Can you try this? It can help! I’m sorry you feel this aweful. A big virtual hug for you :people_hugging: And again, I hope it helps a bit, take care! :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Box-Breathing-GIF
And if you already are feeling better? Safe it in your phone for later use.

10 Likes

One of my kids has been trying to get a job at my job since February when she turned 16. And the whole time my store manager has been brushing her off …
Today is her first day at a different place!
And ironically enough, my store manager asked me today if she still wants to work here. :joy:

No thanks.

14 Likes

What LF route to do is dependent on a lot of factors. They’re all nice. I’d say do the one along the coast, from the south to the north (when the wind is southwest which it mostly is). But at the moment part of that route is under water because of all the rain we had. And other ones are very pretty too. Want to see the hills of Zuid Limburg? The heather fields of Drenthe? The remnants of the Ice Ages, the Veluwe and the Utrechtse Heuvelrug? Maybe a combination of different ones? Here’s the routeplanner of the Dutch bicycle ADAC so to speak. Have a look. https://de.routeplanner.fietsersbond.nl/

7 Likes

Day 163 AF

Quite good, bit boring, but in 7 week’s I will start a full-time job again. So I won’t complain

Doing my somatic excersices on day 4, feels amazing. Wanted to start a journal about it!

:heart:

17 Likes

Day 18 today for me. I felt really tored today but still went to the library. Before this would havee been a welcome excuse to me to just get into games, mindlessly scrolling and watching youtube the entire day. Im really proud that i instead managed to take a lon nap even though that meant that my chores did not all get done.

16 Likes

This is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes