Checking in daily to maintain focus #68

Checking in on day
429 no alcohol
360 no vapes or ciggs 69no form of nicotine
29 no form of marijuana

I went down 300mg of gabapentin, a perscribed med from a phyc dr, for 12 days.
Sfter having no energy i went back up to my regular dose after talking with the dr. Im happy to be back to my normal dose. I can try again to lower it in the future

I had a strong craving for pot today. I have the house to myself and i ligit convinced myself no1 would care in about the 2seconds i craved. When i came back to reality i knew my wife would be so upset and i cant just not tell her. It would kill me inside and i wouldn’t have to tell her, everyone can see when im stonned in my eyes. Also its my first day back on my normal med dose and i dont need to add to the dose a thc high

Im almost 1 year cigg and vape free. Wow huge milestone

Im on vacation for today and 2 more days off of work!!! Thsts awesome. Paid time off is nice

I feel bad i let my wife down today. I was exhausted and didnt get out of bed till about 10:45 and yes she needed help with changing and feeding the baby so she kinda got mad and went to the store without me and then when i got up, ice coffee right next to me waiting for me. So i got up and started organising the bedroom snd living room. I hope shes ok

17 Likes

99 days sober

I worked some on the trauma workbook this morning and found it difficult. It brings up so many things and I get some anxiety after but I have found the information really helpful…interesting even. I just hope it all helps. I feel like I’m making progress just by being proactive.

19 Likes

That AA book seems interesting, thanks for the tip!

Thank you also for the tip to live fully in the present. Right now (day 4) it’s really painful and hard to confront the reality and myself.

6 Likes

Thank you for kind words and encourament!

3 Likes

Congratulations on 1 year!!! :partying_face::muscle:

6 Likes

Congrats to you on 3 months! You should be proud!!! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Excellent. Happy to see you celebrating 2 weeks :tada::confetti_ball:
2 hour walk and church…look at you my friend. Love this for you. Keep fighting the good fight :muscle:t4:

5 Likes

Glad you were able to get back in your dosage. Great work on not giving into the cravings for pot. You made sound reasonings and are absolutely better off without it.
Sending you energized vibes. Hope you can start feeling like yourself again :people_hugging:

5 Likes

100% better off without it

During my craving i thought no1 would care if i picked up. Its strange i thought that because ligit it would piss a lot of people off and would have made.my relationships during this day a disaster. Strange how addicted mind works

8 Likes

1 year sober. You are amazing!

6 Likes

The addict mind is a beast. You are right…MANY would care if you picked up today. So grateful you didn’t. :hugs:

5 Likes

164 days AF

Sober and not questioning sobriety :muscle:t2:

20 Likes

2y4m29d
Wow am i ever behind on this thread! Good to see people posting!
I had a very slow start to my day. Didnt really get going until about 10am. Got the dishes n vacumming done. Now about to have lunch with my son and then off to run some errands. Im feeling pretty good today but my mind is trying to beat myself up for not going to the gym practically all this week. Im feeling down about it but doing my best to not let myself sink into that down state. It is what it is. I knew waking up at 5am would be hard for me, so instead im trying to focus on my nutrition (which is crucial for losing weight and getting healthier anyway). If i get to the gym, thats a bonus! Anyway, enjoy ur day everyone! :butterfly:

18 Likes

Thanks! Couldn’t have done it without TS!:pray::pray:

4 Likes

So are you, friend! Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Happy 1 year!!! Congratulations :star_struck:

2 Likes

Checking in day 193 AF :blush:

15 Likes

Thank you! You e been such an inspiration to me. Glad to be part of this amazing community!:heart::heart:

3 Likes

Day 20 - very active today, and trying to work on observation of my negative thought patterns. Not much else to say today!

15 Likes

Glad to see you made it another day :slight_smile:

Negative thought patterns sound interesting on my end too

Im going to give them a look also

4 Likes