Checking in daily to maintain focus #68

I got a video of you being chased tell the truth :rofl:
ResizedP_1721316565398_595977532273638
Jk lol but good job sir, keep up the great work

5 Likes

Goodness! I have been running for 15 years and would be amazed during any of that time for 2 miles at 19 minutes.

Anyway, congrats on your half!! Love love love running!!

6 Likes

I secretly love it too, just donā€™t tell @AyBee

7 Likes

Youā€™re clearly both running from something.
If you ever want to talk about it then Iā€™m here for you.
Let it out.
You donā€™t need to keep running.
Slow down and smell the roses - life is sweet

8 Likes

Yeah, I always say, ā€˜Iā€™ll get there eventually!ā€™

4 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

Checking in on day 6.5.

Struggling, struggling, struggling.

I know the consequences. I know I almost died last week. I know this is, quite literally, my last chanceā€¦
So why am I still struggling with these urges??

Iā€™m holding on as tightly as I can.

18 Likes

2y5m5d
Morning TS!!! Today is another great day to be clean and sober :purple_heart:
I didnt make it to the gym again today but as long as i stick to my nutrition, ill still be on the right track. I do really miss exercise tho. Its my therapy. My self care. I always feel alittle off when i dont work out. But i have to get up at 5am if i want to do this. At least for now. Once my son goes back to school, ill be able to go at my usual time.

Today is another scorcher outside so we are staying in. Going to do a little cleaning, do my sons physio, and relax :slight_smile: i am going to do some recovery related stuff today too. Prayer and maybe some journalling. Thats about it. Have a greay day everyone! :butterfly:

17 Likes

Quick check in day 122. I think itā€™s officially 4 months tomorrow!

18 Likes

Checking in on day
435 no alcohol
366 no vapes or ciggs 75 no form of nicotine
35 no form of marijuana

1 year no smoking nicotine
Niice

22 Likes

OK I said I like Asphalt daysā€¦ But not like one day after anotherā€¦

GIF_20240717_085708_784

Just like Mike Patton said on 5:07 : "No no noā€¦ One Euro Makes Me feel good, I donā€™t need any more - so donā€™t f**** throw coinsā€™ā€™ :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

@Lile01 im so glad ur still with us Indi. Struggling with urges (even after traumatic experiences) is addiction at its worst. I know that when i almost died years ago of an OD, i was baffled that i still returned to using. Youd think that I wouldve smartened up. But addiction is cunning, baffling, and powerful. Just take it one day at a time. Reach out here as soon as u get a craving. Use distraction or self care or anything really to not pick up. The cravings DO pass and they DO lessen overtime. But they only lessen if u dont feed into them. We have to rewire our brains to not immediately want to turn to alcohol and drugs to cope.
@Vanessa8 drinking/using dreams really do suck. I hope that dream didnt start ur day off in a funk. They can seem so real.
@conor80 wow that trip is going to be amazing! Recovery gives us sooo mamy gifts :slight_smile:
@jazzys glad u were able to get a morning walk in! Hope u have a great day :slight_smile:
@brian1965uk i can relate alot to ur post. Especially about habing nowhere to hide when weā€™re sober. Its so true isnt it? Everything is in full view. Im glad ur chatting with ur therapist about whats on ur mind. I hope that u have a peaceful day friend. Enjoy ur gardening :potted_plant:
@acromouse Hope u have a fantastic day as well friend :slight_smile:
@holysquid congratulations on 500 days!!! Great number :slight_smile:
@mno that job interview sounded intense. Im sure it will work out as it was meant to work out for u :slight_smile: ur doing amazing friend!

13 Likes

Wow congratulations on ur 1 year of being nicotine free!!! Great job!!

5 Likes

Way to go friend!!? 1 year no nicotine is amazing work :muscle:t4::tada:
you-are-amazing-o2awxa260eynedq9

2 Likes

Congrats on the 500 days holy cow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Checking in day 199 AF :blush:

15 Likes

Holy Cow ! Holy Squid. Congratulations on 500 days!

5 Likes

Amazing on the 1800 alcohol free!

5 Likes

:pray: I still enjoy the wee milestone I have 5 years coming up soon then 2000 days that Iā€™m really looking forward to both of them

9 Likes

That is so full of hope for you and us all. Ran out of likes. :heart::purple_heart::snake::sauropod::t_rex::butterfly:

3 Likes