Checking in daily to maintain focus #68

What a lovely post ….that’s amazing you spur me on to be able to live like that :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Checking in, 104 days sober. I’ll stay sober today too. :smiley:

14 Likes

I just died laughing at that :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you friend, I hope you’re well! x

2 Likes

I hope you can get some time to yourself and sleep as much as pos ,sometimes the world need to do one until we’ve recharged .124 days is amazing , keep going

3 Likes

Today was shocking shit weather … 5 buses in the rain today , your hair looks great :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Today I’m checking in with 30 days. Grateful for my sobriety :pray:t5:

15 Likes

Get it girl :muscle:t4:. 1 month sober is awesome work
Great to see you checking in :people_hugging:
4a6158ad4f30c71f4fecf224cec12eb1

2 Likes

IMG_1080

5 Likes

Personally I love the darker color. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

2 Likes

Congratulations on 1 month!!!

2 Likes

IMG_0889

2 Likes

Hey girl – how are you doing? How was the first week at the new job (this was the first week - right)?

3 Likes

Great day in recovery. These are the days I appreciate the most. They remind me that there’s a life beyond my illness!

14 Likes

July is going to be almost over pretty soon. Then there are 2 months. Then it’s time to bust out the pumpkins :jack_o_lantern: :bat: :grinning:

7 Likes

LOL – like the way you think… I like to start the decorating labor day weekend :laughing: :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

5 Likes

Your supportive words always make my day Jazzy! Thanks so much, and I wish you all the peace and happiness possible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Appreciate you friend. Thank you for the well wishes. I do love this place as we are all here helping each other stack on our days. :hugs:

4 Likes

WOOHOO! Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Yes! Summer can just go ahead and end now. :maple_leaf: :snowflake:

2 Likes