Checking in daily to maintain focus #68

This does sound nice :blush:

1 Like

Hey Julia, how did yesterday go? I hope you stayed strong, and today is day 2 for you!

5 Likes

2193 days. 6 years yesterday and going strong.

We do recover. :heart: :v:t3:

21 Likes

Oh my! 6 years is tremendous. Thanks for sharing great news with us!
IMG_1121

3 Likes

I went for Ron Mueck, I follow him for years.
Love his work!
It like reel! And if you see it you want to touch it (but are not allowed to :blush:).

11 Likes

In a good place today, exercise and eating well. Iā€™m actually looking forward to getting the working week started tomorrow.

11 Likes

Congratulations mate sheā€™s a beautyšŸ˜Š lots of love to you and your wife

4 Likes

Hey friends. And others I havenā€™t gotten to know but we are all friends here. Itā€™s been a tough weekend alone, reliving some trauma. I had a first therapy session with a new person on Friday and was brutally honest for the first time in therapy. I really had a hard time connecting with online therapy. Face to face is a whole new experience and Iā€™m feeling that. My husband is visiting friends this weekend and after that therapy and dealing with this depressive period Iā€™m in Iā€™m just hanging in there. Man, stress lately has me down. Anyway just wanted to reach out.

26 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to read that youā€™re goin through some rough timesā€¦ not really much I can say to lift you up I guess, te mando un fuerte abrazo! :hugs:

6 Likes

Checking in day 209 AF :blush:

11 Likes

Gracias amiga :people_hugging:

1 Like

Sorry to hear youā€™re going through a depressive period. But youā€™re not alone, we all are here for you. Iā€™m only at day 20 and itā€™s been a rollercoaster ride switching from extreme sadness to ecstacy. Today was a good day before overwhelming sadness just poured in and then came the depression out of nowhere. Hang in there, better days are coming for all of us! Just gotta stay strong.

10 Likes

The thought that I havenā€™t really given AA a chance did pass through my mind when I writ my post.
It provoked me to think about whatā€™s the real reason for not going - In a positive way.

:sunflower:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s so cute 6 months old :hugs:
What a lovely name too!
Still catching up here :laughing: there is so much that I miss as so many posts - id rather blame that than my memory :blush:

4 Likes

Yay! Congratulations on 6 years @Eke!
Thatā€™s a whole lot of 24s you got there.
:tada: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Day 6 checking in. Feeling better after getting through the weekend alcohol free! Even played 2 rounds of golf without touching a drink. Proud of myself and grateful. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekends!

14 Likes

Well itā€™s 22:53 here and itā€™s taken14 days ā€¦. Im naturally tired :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::pray:t2: I love the way my eyes are dropping and I havenā€™t had any alcohol or drugs night night everyone . Iā€™m taking full advantage of the gifts of sleep

15 Likes

2y 4m 26 d no self harm

almost relapsed. still not entirely sure that I wonā€™t

15 Likes

Having some extremely intrusive self harm urges and thoughts. Iā€™m tempted to buy some blades at the drug storeā€¦ Itā€™s just easier to give in than to fight it. Itā€™s an internal battle in my mindā€¦ To self harm or stay safe. Iā€™m stressed I dont want to mess up and get kicked out of my group home I have nowhere else to goā€¦ Advice?

12 Likes

itā€™s not worth it!!

5 Likes