Checking in daily to maintain focus #68

Checking in day
447 no alcohol
378 no vapes or ciggs 87 no form of nicotine
47 no form of pot

Had a excellent start at work
After lunch i always bog down so im pretty bogged

Got the day planned for the rest of my shift
I work my nofnal routine for 3 more hours then a new end to the day that’s been going on for a while when i just organize shelf food. I do this my last hour at work
I like this because its a good easygoing end of the day

Thats me today
Take care

13 Likes

Day 402. My wife has a cousin staying with us a few days which is great but they drank alot last night. They have gone to the shops to buy vodka for cocktails so my guess is they are on track for a few nights of this. I want people to visit and enjoy themselves but I do find it hard.

I will be polite and friendly and a good host and head to bed early again I think for the next few days

14 Likes

Congratulations :balloon:

3 Likes

Praying the doctors visit goes well. Hope y’all have a good day!

4 Likes

Thank u so much! Im sure it will :slight_smile: Hope u have a great day urself friend!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much about the info as far as morning anxiety. I’ve noticed it really is much more worse in the first hour or two after I wake up. And it’s been hard dealing with it on the days I have to go to work because I feel in panic mode for the first couple hours. I’ve learned to stop drinking coffee till later in the morning to help. I’m going to do some research on things that might help for my morning routine. I definitely need a better morning routine. Glad to see you’re putting so much effort into your recovery as well. Thanks for reaching out

7 Likes

Day 63!! :dancer::two_hearts: dancin’ my way towards :100:

12 Likes

Better thx for asking

4 Likes

Doing better. Thx so much for the support

4 Likes

Congratulations on your 6 months!! :tada::partying_face::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Sounds like a tough and uncomfortable situation to me. Stay strong! :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Checking in on day 7
I went back to work today, after one week of holidays. The return has been as always; tons of emails, post-it, and other unfinished stuff! :roll_eyes:
It’s so freaking hot right now, that I didn’t even feel like going for a walk this afternoon… today we got 39C, and my car was marking 42C at 6:30 pm! :hot_face::persevere:

12 Likes

Things are going well. Still focusing on the basics of my day. Eating right, exercise and work. Going onto my 9th day of work in a row now. The strike finished and last Monday was the first day back. Thanks for reaching out, hope all is well with you!

7 Likes

Day 182 AF
Day 1 YT detox
Day 2 Somatic excersices

Update.
Thank you all sweethearts for your kind wishes!

I deinstalled Youtube from my smartphone, yea for real! Will use it on the notebook if I want to research something specific or do a yoga or workout video. It’s creepy. My finger is tipping on the place where it was every 20 minutes or so. Still got YT music, spotify and a meditation app.

Restarted my somatic excersices yesterday. Paused longer then 3 days and the program says I should start from the beginning. First 10 days I felt lot of release and then I had this mental breakdown. Maybe this was also some release. I will c where it gets me this time and add it to my numbers.

Hugs

14 Likes

Yay on your week of sobriety.
IMG_1014

5 Likes

IMG_3170

4 Likes

:rofl: Thanks Eric, to me it sounds more like “only one week”. My never ending negative attitude! :confounded::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank u. Will do. Off to bed early. That way no one feels uncomfortable.

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who was thinking of me yesterday and for your lovely words but really @tailee17 … That gif made my day :joy:

3 Likes

I stole the meme from @JazzyS . She finds the greatest stuff to post. So glad you enjoyed.

3 Likes