Checking in daily to maintain focus #8

@Alfa07 hope you get some insight those feelings come out of nowhere. Like a brain malfunction… well done for getting back to no alcohol again. keep strong. Did anything happen different yesterday? You can do this …:pray:

1 Like

Cheching in. Day 18. Alcohol free. Marvelling at energy surges and mental calmness from …not drinking alcohol. Who knew? Skin a-glowing, too.

Going to a party tomorrow night and little bit anxious around peer pressure and drinking. Will I be able to do it? What will people think of me? That I’m no fun? This is the longest I have gone without drinking alcohol , in many years.

Much love to all TS folk on your journeys, big numbers and not so big. Grateful for your support. X

12 Likes

Yay! Congrats on 500 days Hanna!
7a6850e7f19a3803963ecee30823d5bb37f6fb9dd1385f5c7b07e70684702132.0

1 Like

Day of 21. Feeling strong. Back to fighting weight. Down 12 lbs!

18 Likes

I slept a LOT the first month. Your body is going through a lot of changes and adjusting. Sleep when you can.

1 Like

Wow Hannah!! That’s amazing!! So happy for you. Rock on lady!

FTFY!! Praise be! :+1::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Day 31.87

Dragging ass now that I am 6 days into the 9 day cycling challenge. I have brutalized my body this week. Finished stage 6 tonight which was aptly named “Hell Hath No Fury”. I’ve never completed that one without stopping until tonight. So proud of that, but my body is paying for it.

@Hopeful777
Sober twin…I can live your lazy day vicariously through you. Hopefully you had fun. Good to see you ticking off the days. We are doing this!!!

I am too tired to read through all of the postings tonight.

Everyone have a great and sober Friday!!!

17 Likes

I am nearly to 7 days. Tonight I’ve found myself having the same internal arguement that I’ve had thousands of times. I always find a way to justify or allow my drinking. “Maybe I can just drink one night a week…” We all know that isn’t how this is going to work… I hopped on here instead of going to the liquor store and I am glad I did :black_heart:

17 Likes

Good job and Welcome. Look around and read.
It is a great group of people in various stages of recovery.

2 Likes

Excellent choice. It gets easier. Just keep going. One day at a time!

1 Like

Just a heads up: We are all different. The roadmap is a wonderful guide… but I just hit 4 months and have yet to experience the Honeymoon Phase :cry:

I’m not worried about it though, as at least I haven’t had to face the wall yet either :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

It’s day 46! Matched my record. Let’s see how long I can go

15 Likes

My husband had asked me to capture and post this number!

He also just told me that he heard/saw different interviews this week, where 2 famous actors were crediting Bradley Cooper with their sobriety. I’m going to call Bradley to see if he’ll be my sponsor :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have a strong 24 everyone :kissing_heart:

25 Likes

Day 71! My planned event ended up going really well and I made some new friends as well. I’m still having some mood swings which kind of suck, but definitely feel like I’m moving in the right direction into sobriety :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Ok Cate, my turn!!!

2 Likes

Day 473. Pretty good day overall. That’s probably all I’ll say today. Stay sober!

19 Likes

Wrapping up day 68. It’s been a long, tiring week. But I’m still sober, and plan to stay that way.

13 Likes

Nice. @C_8 agree?

32 Likes

YAY!!! @Just_Laura
Beautiful numbers. Thank you!!! :pray: :heart:

… and serious congrats for the triple digits. Love it, love it :+1::heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like