Closed - Checking in daily to help maintain focus #5

@SoberWalker. How are you doing today??

1 Like

Good job on your 446 days, that is just amazing!

Iā€™m always trying to give up the cigs and have thought about giving it a real good go in the NY. Iā€™m down to about 5 a day now and stocked up on nicorette spray, which I thought helped a bit in the past. Iā€™m sure there used to be a ā€œgiving up cigsā€ thread but I canā€™t see it anymore?

Keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Lucasarillious! Thereā€™s a new thread now for grumpy aā€¦wesome people :wink:

1 Like

day 57 and day 17, I probably wrote that at one o clock this morning I canā€™t remember itā€™s so long ago. @anon79808082 all is OK this end just stay in the main forum thatā€™s where all the help will be for both of us. Have a lovely sober day guys and gals and Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve said this before :joy: :joy: :joy: BE STRONG BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD.

14 Likes

662 and change. Apparently Iā€™ve become quite good at not sleeping well lol. Not sure what the cause is. Probably multiple factors. At least worrying isnt one of them. It sure was back when I was drinking.

57 degrees out and rain. Itā€™s been raining all night. At least I dont need to shovel rain.

One positive thing about not sleeping is it gives me time to get things on my list taken care of. Year end business type stuff.

Take care and have an awesome da my friends

21 Likes

I got lucky. When I got to the hotel they had a problem with the room I had reserved. So I got the free upgrade! This clean living must be paying off! Lol

7 Likes

no free mini bar I hope.

Just in downtown Salt Lake City. Name of the hotel is called Littla America, great place to stay.

I just woke up at 4:30 am and Iā€™m having a chew before I go back to sleep! Hope you slept with a cigarette in your mouth!

1 Like

I try to plan as little as possible when I travel anywhere. I always like to just wake up and see where the day takes me. I will let you know if we do anything fun! Could easily just spend the day in the room relaxing, but who knows!

Checkin in on day 14!!! Havenā€™t made it this far in a while. Feeling good, a little drained but I blame the holiday season for that. Iā€™m starting to think about new yearā€™s resolutions. I had a baby 15 months ago so obviously losing the baby weight is number 1, but I am going to make some other goals for the new year. Have a super sober Sunday yā€™all :grinning:

14 Likes

So awesome on your 90 days Nat! Big CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Grumpy A-holes January 2020 (quitting cigarettes/ nicotine)

Hereā€™s your chance to ditch the nicotine and be as miserable as you want about it with us!

3 Likes

It getā€™s better, I donā€™t feel and look like a balloon any more. And Iā€™m hungry again :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nada!!! I did get offered a drink while they were figuring out the room situation. Happy to say it was easy to just ask for a water!

2 Likes

Better, thank you for asking :heart: But feeling a bit quilty about the amount of chocolate I ate :hugs: But there are bigger problems then that! And you Rob?

1 Like

Glad to hear! Be carefull with what you are going to eat, eat light food! :grin: So no chocolat for you my dear :hugs:

Ermā€¦wellā€¦I had french toast with choc cream and jam :blush: far away from a light snack. But todays meal will be some soup.

1 Like

Checking in. Reading all these posts this morning has filled me with positive vibes which I thank you all for :grinning:
I will not drink today!

9 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy: Well if itā€™s still in itā€™s ok :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Crosses fingers :joy:

1 Like