Cocaine is the devils drug

Hi am new to this app but not new to tryin get clean if I had a pound for the amount of times Iv tried to get clean I wood be the richest man in the world if I fail this time Iv lost my wife an kids it all started again with not goin home an thinking it’s good to get on it after work an now bk at my mums but am still with my wife but we not live in together I so wish she could get in my head an see how hard it is to fight the devils powder an Wright this holding bk am so scared of not winny this fight but I no this time Iv got to cose I no Iv been a coke head for over 20 years never got any money never happy all ways down all ways snapping at my wife my kids am just an dick Iv join this app to see if there is people on there that could help me an to see how other people r copping with Beatin the powder cose I want to get clean not have a brake I mean get clean so if there is anybody that can help me the plz help cose I no I can not fail this time it’s so hard with havein no gym an tryin to fight it every day I need to beat it to be there for my wife who’s mum witch is an amazing person is dien of cancer an it Sted of been there for my wife with everything she’s goin frw am getin coke up an been a dick so Iv join this app to see if any body got any advice to give me to help get clean an stay clean so thanks to any body that took time out to read this an to any body that can an wants to help me before it’s to late an I lose my family thanks lee

12 Likes

Welcome Lee :innocent: It is a difficult journey but it is worth it. Hang around here, come to visit whenever you want to read and share. We’re all on the same journey here.

Have you considered joining a recovery group like www.NA.org?

3 Likes

Hi friend! I am recovering from a cocaine and alcohol addiction and I know how tough it is. The biggest thing that has helped me is the community support I continue to receive. Check in here, ask for help, talk to folks. We are all going through the same struggle here; fighting our demons. Narcotics Anonymous is a fellowship of likeminded people that are there to give you support and help you. I suggest hitting a meeting! We are here for you. Don’t give up. Recovery is possible :black_heart:

4 Likes

Hi and welcome @Lee.7 . As mentioned before this is a very supportive and resourceful community so you are off to a good start. You also realize that you have a problem.

As also mentioned early NA is a great community and not drinking alcohol helps stop the cravings to even think about the powder.

I am 36 days clean from alcohol and cocaine dependent. Its not my first attempt yet im making strides and taking it one day at a time.

I have 3 children and there one of my top motivations on staying sober. You deserve the best life yiu can have so does your wife and children.

Praying for you. One day at a time. See you around friend.

3 Likes

It really is sent straight from hell. I do agree about the alcohol aspect, if that applies to you. Alcohol and coke go hand in hand for me. To stop the coke I need to stop the booze. I remember countless times lying awake, coming down, wondering if my dealer would sell me a gun just to end this shit. Im on day 14. I feel much better. But I think its going to be a journey to get over it all and stay clean and sober. This community is amazing though, its been a massive help

5 Likes

Hi mte I hear u firstly I’m sorry to here bout ya wife mte firstly u gt want to do it for ya self as well as ur family I’ve bin there mte and wen your head is fucked it’s fucked it was drunk and drugs for me I would disappear for days at a time with my phone of not wrk just sesh hard and any drug or drink is devilish because it makes u selfish I gt a long way to go I’m 21 one days clean today and I promise it does get easier and the money u save is unbelievable I Clint talk to my partner about it because non addicts dnt understand it is an illness mte and I wasn’t wish it on anyone and to be honest for me it was the hardest fight of my life getting clean but u start to realise there is so much more to life then a line and a drink it’s took me so long to gain trust bk of my partner and the kids because I use to break so many promises but hang in there mte and think of the family because there worth more

1 Like

Lee, I’m over 1 year sober from not doing cocaine and drinking. I lost my ex wife because of it. The key to stop doing cocaine is to STOP DRINKING. You have to quit it. If you don’t quit Drinking, you’re going to continue doing cocaine. You’re on here because you have a serious issue and if you’re seriously, serious about this then you have to give up the drinking as well. Drinking and doing Blow goes hand in hand. Just stop doing it! If you’re having a hard time doing that, then find a treatment center that’ll accept you and go in it. Erase ALL the Dealer’s from your phone. STOP hanging out with these so called “Friends” that do blow too because they’re not your friends. Start helping YOURSELF FIRST and then you can finally help and be there for your wife who’s been putting up with this for so many years.

I’m going to say this again, you need to Stop Drinking, mate. As soon as you put a stop to your drinking, you can get a firm handle on your Coke habit. If I can do this, so can you!

6 Likes

Yes Iv tryed them Matt nuthing worked

Hi pal yes I have to drink on it if not I go that wird mate I think people r goin get me think loads of wird shit see things the lot think am getin set up i hate the stuff

Iv been to the meeting am goin re start them as soon as they open I live in Salford i use to go Monday Thursday an a Friday evening am so glad Iv joined this tho

2 Likes

Thank u for the reply an I no wat u mean it is hard an 36 day is good well done

1 Like

Iv woke up today look at my phone an got these messages of u lot an it’s a massive boost so thank u an I no it’s goin be hard but an goin to do it this time I can not afford to lose my wife an kids

3 Likes

Wow Wat u just sent me is the same as me my friend cose Iv got to win trust bk an I no mate it’s goin be a hard journey but an goin get there this time an this group is amazing am glad I joined it last night

When you have an urge to buy and use, stop and step back… Post a message onto this forum and tell us what’s going on. What you are thinking and that you are tempted, we can give you support.

Wow ur reply mane me fill up with the wife part at the end wow an thank u for them amazing words my friend u have hit the nail on the head i Carnt Waite till am a year clean mate i bet u feel amazing done u an I bet ur bank looks a lot better well it’s nice day today an I have woke up with my wife cose at the min we are not live in together till Iv got my self fully clean once again thank u for the reply

1 Like

U gt change ya mates to mate think of ya self I used to rip for 13 days then end up in hospital riddled if u ever fill ya clucking give us a shout mte if wnt chat

Wow thank u mate it means a lot will send u a tex later mate an I no wat ur sayin

Thank u an thank everyone that is on here an is Willing to help me an every one is doin amazing an it’s a nice Sunday morring walk with my wife

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply. You can do this!!!

1 Like

Nice. Enjoy. Nothing like up early with a natural high. Exercise and family. Well done!

1 Like