Cocaine Relapse

Your post sums up my relationship with cocaine and alcohol. Six months is amazing. I really want to make it to six months too.
I’ve decided to stop drinking for the next 30 days as well. I don’t want alcohol To remove my thoughts that tell me not to use.

3 Likes

Thank you!! And I’m rooting for you, we can do this!!
“The first step toward getting somewhere is deciding you are not going to stay where you are
I’m not telling you it’s gonna be easy, I’m telling you it’s gonna be worth it”

2 Likes

Today was a struggle but I rode the cravings out and am home now for the evening and am safe for today! @Jazzie how are you doing?

1 Like

Mine is much worse, methamphetamine (ice). 32 days clean and scared as fuck!!! I go to meetings here and there but it hasn’t been an easy road. Just taking it day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute. Some days are even harder!! It’s really scary to me since I’m new to this!!

4 Likes

Going to day 4. Alcohol free and cocaine free. I’m happy I’m not alone… God bless all of us!

4 Likes

I’m at 6 days clean now. I start to lie to myself after about 2 weeks and tell myself I can have “a drink”, but that always leads to more and searching for blow. Every. Time. I’ve overdosed 3 times officially now and most people are just now finding out about my “secret”. I’m am anxious about staying sober through the holidays but I am staying positive. Staying away from alcohol is key for me. Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

How are you doing today?

I’ve struggled with cocaine for about 15 years, ive had approx 18 month clean time but the last 2 years have been relapse after relapse, I usually get to about day 3/4 then crumble. I really need to make it work this time

2 Likes

I find Day 3-5 are the hardest days to get through. Been back so many times. You can do it! Just make it to day 6!

2 Likes

The important part is never giving up. We are worth it. Each relapse is a lesson and the fall is only determined by how we pick ourselves up.

1 Like

And I’m back to day 1 again. Almost at 30 days :frowning:

4 Likes

I am too! We can do this!

2 Likes

We have to! I’m just so sick of the guilt and shame after using!

5 Likes

I know the feeling all too well! I believe this group will help us tho! We just gotta keep staying💪 and pushing forward one day at a time!

I’m back to day 1.

I am also back to day 1. Start again, one day at a time

1 Like

I’m a cocaine addict have been for 9 years I’ve got 130 days clean atm it’s hard extremely hard some days but we are not alone there are so many people in the same boat you can beat it as long as you put the work in its called recovery because it’s a constant battle but we become stronger the more work we put in hang in there bro :fist:

9 Likes

I don’t want to go back to day 1 again.
I’m getting back to a regular gym schedule addition to my therapist.
What is working for you today?

1 Like

Very well put!

1 Like

I’ve been goin to meetings more I realized I had to change people and places and this app has really helped a lot! I’m on day 3 now and starting to feel great! I’ve got over a year from heroin so now I’m more focused on beating my crack addiction!

5 Likes