Coffee/Tea Time and morning thoughts ☕️

YEESS my fav cup of yours! :heart_eyes: I never could find it but it inspired me to get this for my laptop:

4 Likes

It was a gift from my mother in law. She always gets me gifts that make me feel seen. We all need that reminder. Let us know when you finish that pesky paper. :muscle:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

After nap snowy afternoon coffee.

I bought some instant.
The Nescafé reminds me of trips to England and afternoon coffee :coffee: in the rain.
Half a cup. Not bad.

8 Likes

Post hand-in coffee of freedom. :boar:

12 Likes

New mug :metal:

9 Likes

Yesssssssssss! You were my first thought when I picked up my phone to check in today. Congrats on getting the job done. Have a second cup, or a good nap. Well done.

1 Like

Extra strong afternoon french press to drag myself to my online writing workshop. Today learning about using tarot as inspiration for poetry and character writing.

13 Likes

A fine good morning, TS family!

13 Likes

Iced coffee for breakfast

13 Likes

Leftover bright berry tea outta my new dog mom mug. 8hr cpe webinar in background

10 Likes

I bought two new mugs in anticipation of my year anniversary in 5 weeks. I can’t wait to show them to my mug buddies, that’s you all :wink:. Nice one @Cjp!!

6 Likes

Ohhhh im excited to see the unvailing and the milestone!

1 Like

Me too!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I bought 2 pieces of quote art and 2 mugs to celebrate my upcoming year. I know this is presumptive but it motivates me. Today I am 11 months sober and can’t wait to share. Plus this mug is very applicable today. Happy sober day all. I’ll be sipping from this beauty. :blush::coffee:

14 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: same here !!

Congratulations with the 11 months :tada::tada::tada:
I like your gifts to yourself! Especially the mug! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you. 11 months feels great. I like to treat myself to little reminders but the best gift continues to be not having to try to “control” my drinking. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::partying_face::star_struck:

3 Likes

Over the last week my sleep schedule seems to be changing again. Most of my life I have been a morning person. But for the last little while, maybe a year ish, I’ve struggled to get up before 8:30/ 9am, sleeping through all alarms etc, regardless of what time I go to bed. Woke up naturally at 6:30 this morning. Not really sure what to do with myself but for now I am OK with doing not very much. Planning on starting work in about 10 minutes but first enjoying a cup of tea and a snuggle with the dog :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Finished carving my cup made of cherry wood.

21 Likes

Beautiful!!! :hugs::purple_heart:

1 Like