Coffee/Tea Time and morning thoughts ☕️

@JazzyS

7 Likes

Oh im in love :heart: This is an awesome mug

1 Like

Over here this morning :upside_down_face:
Trying my new Stumptown Hairbender with you virtually this morning.

It’s suppose to be their espresso roast I think. Buts it’s a medium roast :thinking:
Whatever…. Fresh ground beans :beans: is all I need. Smells so good when you open a new bag right?

3 Likes

Omg …what a lovely way to start off a Sunday! Thank you for sharing this with me :coffee::coffee:

Ooh the smell of a freshly opened bag is heavenly :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy :yum:

1 Like

Christmas gift from my boss last year. They get me at work.

9 Likes

this is a super cool mug!

1 Like

One of my favorite mugs! Got it at our local renaissance fair

7 Likes

That’s a super cool mug!

Big decision to make tomorrow.

Went shopping today; couldn’t decide and didn’t want to pic the wrong one. Obvious solution.

9 Likes

Totally agree …how will you sleep tonight??? Dreaming about that perfect cup in the morning :yum::yum::coffee:

1 Like

Still hot travelling coffee for this newly commuting boar. Who got her routines down. :grin::stars::coffee::bullettrain_front:

12 Likes

This was so good. High altitude, strong and true coffee.

7 Likes

Ha, hA…I love that philosophy! :+1::rofl:

Cleaning this weekend and it feels nice but also therapeutic. Out with the old… old ways, old habits, old addictions and a restart to the better. Better life, better habits, better perspective… better me. Not perfect but better :black_heart:

10 Likes

Love that mug :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s one of my favorites! :black_heart:

2 Likes

Coffee in our spot.
Also, thermo so you can drink half the coffee, walk the dog, and the coffee is still hot when you get home :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

Love your thermo :heart_eyes::black_heart:

1 Like

I found some groovy stickers, I love it now too! :black_heart::white_heart::sun_with_face:

1 Like

It’s a late afternoon thought but it’s getting ugly outside and I’ve got a chill so a lovely Hot Chocolate it is

7 Likes