Coffee/Tea Time and morning thoughts ☕️

Lol…yeah…you might be jumping off of walls soon.

I’ve had coffee with Mom and just coming back from dentist…just in time for a late morning coffee with Mom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Waiting for the vet to open. Trying to refrain from buying some good coffee on line. It’s not like I don’t have coffee in da house.
Enjoy mom time.
And the coffee.

2 Likes

Need to figure out the grind. And amount of coffee.
@Mischa84
@diamonster
@Zse

Pretty fucking strong.
I got the 2-4 cup.
I be think I might need a little less coffee and less finer grind. I been reading and watching YouTube videos.
@JazzyS

10 Likes

I use my 6 Moka maker for 3 big cups and add hot water and milk. Americano, si?

2 Likes

Ever since your initial post with the Moka, I’ve been oggling them online. Pretty sure there’s one in my near future.

I just like saying moka.

Mokamokamokamoka.

4 Likes

It does look strong…have fun with it…I’m sure you’ll get the perfect cup in no time :wink::coffee:

1 Like

Si
But I do mine black.
You most be wired for hours on that.

@TMAC
My Italian guide said the Bialetti was the best brand name to get. It’s kind of cool doing something different.
When he said do I want a Moka I thought he meant Mocha :face_vomiting: not a fan. Then he explained it to me. I’ve always seen them around, especially in Europe but never bothered to check them out.

My first one was pretty strong. I couldn’t finish it. @JazzyS
The directions say to make 3 pots and dump it out before actually drinking one. So I good to go!!

And I don’t think I need any more coffee today.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Exactly the one I was looking at :wink: that’s the real thing.

I unfortunately don’t have a gas stove (would love one for cooking). Not sure how it would do on these dreadfully modern glass electric cooktops.

1 Like

I don’t drink the three big cups at once. If I drank the content of yours at once it would also be a bit much. …
Tho I did just have a rare double shot to tide me over after three consecutive work nights. :zzz:

1 Like

@JazzyS
First I did a doopio espresso
No pic :cry:

Then enjoyed a cappuccino with those new beans.

Ya it was good. Real good.

And I’m just enjoying the coffee and quiet time. Not doing anything else. It’s never been just coffee for me. It’s always been coffee and this or that or something else or read or write. Just enjoying the morning moment.

I hope you have a lovely day my friend
:beans: :heart: :coffee:

6 Likes

Love this the most! Great to just be! And of course the coffee :yum::people_hugging:

1 Like

Meet my new coffee mug, bought it in Delft as a tourist in my own country.
It’s called “Delfts blauw” but this one is a modern variation to it. It’s famous Dutch porcelain. I have some old pieces at home from my mom.
This mug is a modern variation with added the extra colours because in the old days it was just white porcelain and handpainted blue.
This one isn’t handpainted, so the prize was better too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But loved it anyhow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

They are different models for different stoves. The standard model is made from aluminium. If it’s just a regular electric stove you can use that one. You only need a special model if you have an induction stove.

1 Like

My small induction stove model

5 Likes

It’s beautiful Claudia :heart:…love the colors

1 Like

Good morning everyone :hugs:

8 Likes

Good morning :sunrise_over_mountains:

7 Likes

What cup could be better :blush: a gift from my daughter for my birthday :blush:

8 Likes

Coffee break.
And lunch to follow.

7 Likes

Got my essentials set up. @JazzyS
Bit cramp compared to S. but I’m pretty dang grateful it will work and the coffee I make is great!

Today’s coffee break and lunch at Jinky’s

8 Likes