Coffee/Tea Time and morning thoughts ☕️

Americano,
Thoughts this morning…wake up Col :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Caramel latè
Thoughts this morning… Im pleased im not working this week, Im going to be busy and give me tea over coffee everyday.

8 Likes

This is my favourite coffee that I’ve tried thus far!

Founded by Rohan Marley (Bob’s son), the story and ethics behind the coffee is pretty awesome too.

7 Likes

Very interested in this.

1 Like

Picking up my pastrami at the deli.
@JazzyS
But first a cappuccino.

For the ride home.
I don’t know how to make a proper cappuccino but I can make a good one. But theirs is perfection.
Double shot espresso, half steamed milk and half frothed milk.

And the pastrami is Muy bueno

4 Likes

[quote=“Dazercat, post:1636, topic:136137”]
But theirs is perfection.
Double shot espresso, half steamed milk and half fro
[/quote]3
sounds lovely :yum: that sandwich looked yummy too - glad you found a nearby deli that you enjoy :heart:

1 Like

Good morning everyone from the land of the :baguette_bread:
Is jess (creator of this thread) still around? Miss her

8 Likes

Good morning friends

6 Likes

Good morning sober fam
Cheers :coffee:

8 Likes

Genuinely thought the plant was a cup of coffee with some sort of exotic topping ! I’m losing my mind. Or maybe need glasses. Or maybe in need of coffee… X

7 Likes

Hey I’m with you! I don’t know how I didn’t even see this thread in the last couple months :joy:

2 Likes

My fiancé got me this mug. I’m not a teacher, but I am a super proud ABA therapist helping kiddos with ASD grow :sunflower:

8 Likes

Good morning beautiful people :coffee:
Have a blessed Sunday y’all

5 Likes

Got my new Moka @JazzyS
I thought I’d add a little POP :it: to my kitchen

11 Likes

Oooh that’s nice …love the bright colors. Take care of that handle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and enjoy your coffee :coffee::wink:

1 Like

It got wicked hot and humid after 3 days of thunderstorms. Time to switch to iced home brew!

7 Likes

I can’t upload pics because I’m new but I feel like a glass bulb walking down cement steps. I’m very excited and hopeful about my journey, wish me Warm, Sunsine.

4 Likes

Welcome Krissy.
You’ll be able to post pics soon enough.
Have a good read around join in when you’re comfortable.
Enjoy the coffee.
:pray: :coffee: :heart: :sunny:

1 Like

Welcome. I wish you success in your sober journey. Keep checking in with us when you can.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes