Cola addict

Hi there. I know this thread is a little old, but I came across it in my search. I’ve been trying to lessen my soda intake, but am failing horribly. The longest I seem to last is a day or so. Wondering how you were doing?

Me too!! I don’t really drink coke anymore, but a TON of gingerale. For me I need the carbonation, but can’t stand sparkling water/selzer…

Hey! I am not doing great. But not as bad as I was. I have a pop every 3 days or so. I’m sticking with diet as much as I can. But I am limiting my coke. I am exercising and trying to eat more veggies. I am losing weight now finally. So hopefully I can maintain. It is better for me to not drink pop though. I just need to get the willpower again

I used to hate sparkling water. It doesn’t taste great… but I do like la croix coconut and dasani raspberry lemon flavor. Those help curb the need for bubbles

Thats great the weight loss kicked in! Every 3 days with no pop is fantastic. I still cant go more than a day or so. Its the willpower part of all this, thats the hardest part.

1 Like