Comedown support

I am comeing down down rn from meth and i feel like i wanna die

2 Likes

Hey there… Where abouts are you? There’s NA chapters all over the place as well as both in and out patient help to help you with the immediate and long term aspects of getting sober. Also copy and pasting a link below. My drugs of choice were more alcohol and cocaine, but as I was reading, it looked like the ideas were similar. Rest, keep yourself distracted as you stay hydrated and when you can stomach food eat as nutritiously as you can. Your body is going through a lot to get itself back on course, and anything you can do to help it is good. I took lots and lots of Epsom salt baths in the early days bc my body hurt.

Coming Down off Meth

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m not familiar with meth come down but I would imagine you need lots of rest and water. The good thing is that this is the last time you ever have to feel this bad again.

I went through opioid withdrawal and it was horrible so I feel your pain. It’s been 2.5 years but I remember it like it was yesterday to keep me from going back out.

Stick with it. It gets easier and it’s definitely worth it.

5 Likes

Thank u i need all the support I can get trying not too relapse this time

2 Likes

Make a plan to avoid relapse. For me, that plan consisted of deleteing and blocking dealers’ numbers, cutting off communication with all using friends and going to a 12 step program.

Here’s a couple links you may find useful.
Welcome to the forum! 2022
Resources for our recovery

1 Like

Its getting worse and i am in the worstest situation i feel paralized with fear and anxiety

Are there any NA meetings near you? A detox center / clinic to get help thru the detox?

I am sorry you are struggling.

1 Like

Have you considered going to detox? Or can you call your primary physician for assistance? I tried coming off opioids by myself once and it was hell. I was surprised how supportive my doctor was when I reached out for help. My doc helped me get into an outpatient detox the same day I called him.

2 Likes

Sending :heart:

1 Like

Ya i know i feel like im gunna die so i might go to detox today

3 Likes

I hope you do. They can help ease your withdrawal.

1 Like