Comfort food of choice?

Just wondering peoples turn to food choice when the cravings kick in ,mine is usually pizza or some Chinese food

3 Likes

Anything with gravy :smiley:

7 Likes

Tamales w/ Queso,
Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes & Fried Okra
Cherry Pie
& Allot of Solero Frozen Fruit Bars!

3 Likes

My food choices have really changed lately. Never had a sweet tooth before but now a nice chocolate bar does the trick.

6 Likes

I never had a sweet tooth either - until I got sober. Then I ate my weight in Moose Tracks ice cream. Oh yeah, and the evil genius @Bill_Phillips turned me on to Bunny Tracks. Thanks for that five pounds, Bill!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I’ve got a particular love of caramel in chocolate. Galaxy Caramel, Whisper Gold, Snickers, omg…

5 Likes

Oh and custard!! Just had treacle sponge pudding and custard yumm

2 Likes

one for me lately is white chocolate magnum ice creams or smoothies

Caramel in any dessert is amazing!

4 Likes

Ya I agree caramel sundaes especially in McDonald’s :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ooh and the caramel in a Mars or Snickers ice cream bar mmmmmmm

1 Like

Does it have to be just one…lol…I have so many: Lasagna, chicken and biscuits, mashed potatoes, potato salad, chips and dip

1 Like

I dont have a sweet tooth either. I’m more of a salty girl…love me some chips and dip

2 Likes

Try caramel caribou it’s amazing.

2 Likes

I also love dirty burgers and salty chips (fries). Cheese, melted cheese and fried cheese.

And potatoes!

2 Likes

Yummy I like all that too. Love summertime where I can grill burgers and steak outside …delicious

2 Likes

CARROT CAKE and BANANA BREAD :heart:

2 Likes

Chips and salsa/queso/guacamole. Oh the avocado :avocado: :avocado::avocado::avocado:

2 Likes

Omg pizza all the way :pizza::pizza::pizza::grin: treated myself last night instead of getting a drink like I used to on a Saturday night!!

1 Like

Sweets chocolate, cookies and cake were my absolute downfall in early sobriety now I’m all for chicken with salad, rice, pasta, snack has to be Greek yoghurt with fruit and granola

1 Like