Community Moderator: Applications open!

I think a moderator would be able to parse some of this out to a new thread…that would be excellent use of The Power. :laughing:

2 Likes

@Bill_Phillips Glad to see you are one of the people applying for this. I thought you were a moderator at first. ヘ(^_^)ヘ

1 Like

I am going to add even though, it is very very uncommon but it is quite satisfying to ban serious trolls for 40+ years at a time. lol Like our one friend who liked to travel in his yacht and throw thousand dollar bottles of rum out to sea. :joy:

@Bill_Phillips you always seem to be there when stuff is going down and your flags are usually spot on

@SassyRocks It would be nice to have a Female counterpart on some issues that i dont really have any experience with

@CaptAZ always seems to let me know when something fishy is going on

@Chad_R has been around for quite some time, you got my vote buddy

@Charlesfreck another one of my long time sobriety friends, you got my vote too

@Donut89 has my vote too!

i do like @Chad_R’s idea of a three mod team.
We are going to put it up to a vote soon i believe. These are just some of my thoughts as i have a few mins of down time at work at the moment.

3 Likes

Girl, you already GOT the power…aka purple warrior!

That’s Tinky Winky!

2 Likes

@C-sun should be the anti-mod. She can join go around and start shit

3 Likes

i was going to say you got my vote too but you stated that you were on the fence. im sorry if i offended you :frowning:

You should just run people over with the Caddy

1 Like

I’m happy to see that we’ve gotten some great applications! I’ll keep it open a day or two more to give everyone the opportunity to volunteer and then we’ll start the voting process.

5 Likes

I thought we were just giving @C-sun the Banhammer and stepping back to watch the carnage ?

1 Like

Okay, so I’ve read through the topic and looks like our final candidates are:
@Englishd
@CaptAZ
@Donut89
@Bill_Phillips

Hope I didn’t miss anyone, I only added the ones who 100% volunteered, not those on the fence. Last chance for volunteers before we go ahead with the process!

7 Likes

Don’t be so hard on yourself. A lot of people really look up to you here

1 Like

:heart:, (out of likes for 12 minutes…and I am at work…so I have to take the opportunity when I get it…aka…bathroom time…but that is TMI) you have been an amazing resource for me. Lots of wisdom sister!

1 Like

Applications closed, time to vote!