Community Moderator(s): Cast Your Vote

Hello everyone,

We currently have only one community moderator, @Steve92, and we’re looking to build the team.

We’ve had five people volunteer to be community moderators here
@Englishd
@CaptAZ
@Donut89
@Bill_Phillips
@NewPerspective

They are all great candidates, which makes it difficult to choose between them. Initially we were only looking for one mod, but after some discussion it seems like a good idea to have more. The first vote will be about this.

How many new community moderators should we get?

• 5 (All of them!)

0 voters

Cast your votes!

(Sorry guys, had to create a new topic in order to edit the poll)

2 Likes

My vote for the number of mods is 6

1 Like

Only 5 people volunteered though. So who would be the 6th?

If Steve wants to stay take them all. If I can’t add and you need another name or two sassy and I’d step up if it was not just on two people.

These five would be in addition to Steve. The vote is about how many more community moderators we should get. We’ll see how the current vote pans out.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s great I vote you take every one of those folks. They all have what it takes to use a level head!

So cast your vote in the poll above to make it count :wink:

That is true. If there were several moderators, I would be happy to join. If it was just one or two or three, I am not sure I am on here at the right times to be helpful, so someone who is more USA late night would likely be more effective…thus, not throwing my name in the hat.

The way that appears to me I can not cast for newperspective.

The first vote is for the amount of mods we are getting, we’ll have another vote afterwards to decide on who.

Yeah on my iPhone I only get to vote for the number it appears?

A post was merged into an existing topic: USA and South Africa

It was perfect!!! And I’m a hard core conservative

2 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: USA and South Africa

Just some campaign advice (from a veteran of a couple of campaigns): In the nomination primary, you run to your base. In the general, you run on the widest platform possible.Vote for Pedro

3 Likes

I had a little more time to look and all I can vote for is the number. Not individuals

1 Like

You can’t vote for individuals yet.

2 Likes

That’s the next step.

1 Like

I know, was just pointing out to our friend @Chad_R

Great to see the enthusiasm for new moderators and a big thank you to @Steve92, @Robin and @JustL for everything you have done for the group so far.

If chosen I’ll do my best to help and if not, I’m sure whoever is will do their best and help this forum evolve to become even better than it is already if that’s even possible.

Stay strong and stay sober everyone.

1 Like

The vote is pretty tight between 5 and 2, but for now I think it’s better if we get 2 new mods. We can open it up to expansion again after a while. I’ll make a new poll for this.

2 Likes