Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Agreed. I have tried my hardest not to let it show to my daughter, or anyone else for that matter, but I’m sure I’ve slipped. There’s been a couple times she’s complained about eating, but not nearly to the extent I did when I was a child. It’s such a struggle to live with at times.

5 Likes

For sure. I don’t once remember losing it outwardly but of course there was plenty of anger inside. I remember badly failing a University exam bc my friend’s throat clearing made me see red and I couldn’t focus on anything else. When the audio then also morphs into visual you know you got a problem!

3 Likes

Mouth breathers and snoring sets me off. I’m just glad I finally discovered it was a real, named disorder, which was just a few years ago. Made me feel less alone, and less crazy :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Same! I had no idea it was a named thing. Also found that out just a few years ago. A friend of mine recommended this book. I’m planning on picking a copy up soon.

6 Likes

Another strike day. No public transportation today and tomorrow, only the trains of DB are running. DB will strike as well Thursday and Friday, public transportation then will run their trains and busses again. Chaotic situation for all commuters. We’re so damn fed up with this :frowning:

4 Likes

They stopped teaching kids to write in cursive in schools years ago. No wonder they struggle in the post office :joy:

But then again, who writes an address in cursive?? Seems like an endeavour doomed to fail IMHO :face_with_peeking_eye::smile:

5 Likes

Snotty nose in the morning. That there can FRO

3 Likes

Rude people can and should FRO. When your purposely rude to someone it indicates issues with you not them, so again FRO!

7 Likes

People who tailgate. Whether I’m on the bike, or in the car, I’m always driving the speed limit or over, and there’s always someone riding up my ass. Set your alarms 15 minutes earlier and get your lazy asses out of bed and you won’t be rushing around causing accidents in the morning.

11 Likes

Neuropathic pain can fro

3 Likes

Haha, YES!

2 Likes

How about people who suck air through their teeth to dislodge a piece of food? Had a guy ride along with me in a truck all day who did that once.

GET SOME DANG DENTAL FLOSS!!!

6 Likes

Gosh im with you on that one! Since i got my speeding ticket ive been like driving miss Daisy and the sheer amount of people behind me that try to push me over the speed limit is unreal

5 Likes

The mood swings I’ve been going through for days now. I just want some god damn peace :tired_face::confounded:

7 Likes

I’m pissed right now because I’m tired of waiting for my husband to take care of shit around here that he NEVER does but wont let me hire someone else to do it. And if it’s something I can do, then I take it on myself, piling more on myself. Drives me fucking nuts! One simple project right now that would take him like 15 minutes to do has been waiting for months. And all kinds of other shit keeps piling up to the point where I feel smothered by it all. And he just doesn’t give a fuck, just sits around watching TV all day. I gotta go outside now and take a long walk…

6 Likes

That’s brilliant​:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: I hardly ever speed and my husband always does, and guess who never gets busted?

3 Likes

The hubby?? Sometimes i slow down even more for the tailgater…ohh how they love that :grin:

3 Likes

Mood swings can definitely FRO !

3 Likes

You guessed it! I love slowing down with tailgaters too. Rock in a stream, baby!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Conglomerated List of "Things that can Fck right off (Part 2).