Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Crappy kombucha that made Jasmine sick can FUCK RIGHT OFF!

2 Likes

Can I just say I love ya :kissing_heart:
Yes - a bad batch of kombucha can FRO. Had me feeling nasty and drunk. All the shitty aftermath of drinking too much from 1/2 a glass.

2 Likes

So happy to see this thread going strong!

3 Likes

Josh! Hi :wave: Haven’t seen you in ages! How are you doing?

Hi Sabrina :slight_smile: well, the fact that I’m back again l, the answer is, not good. My alcoholism has reached its end game and I need help. I’m back to start counting days again with you fine people. How are you?

3 Likes

I just found your topic.
Good to see you again, although the reason is not good :pensive:
I had a relapse 384 days ago and currently I’m detoxing from social media (day 5). All looking good over here :smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s not good. I sent Dan a picture of myself tubed up on a hospital bed. It looks horrific, I have forced myself to look at it so many times and I hate it. I will never go back to that state again.

2 Likes

A N X I E T Y FRO OMG I’m crawling out my skin here.

11 Likes

Confirm your account using the app you want to log into. Love this logic. Now waiting for a good old letter. Hurry post. Hurry.

6 Likes

I’ll have to do the same soon, for Post and online banking bc I got a new cellphone :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Insomnia and alters

Also, my transmission trying (threatening) to go out :sob:

3 Likes

People who treat you like a yo-yo

4 Likes

A hurting back can fro :unamused: :smiling_face_with_tear:
On the positive side: I’m home today and tomorrow with medication that helps quick :+1:

3 Likes

Waiting can FRO

2 Likes

My ex can FRO. Me missing him too. And all this codependent bullshit that hurts me can doubleFRO. Today I am the 2 year old whose blankie is in the washer. This mood can trippleFRO

9 Likes

OMG, the imagery :laughing:

1 Like

Stinky humans with tons of perfum on :rofl::nauseated_face:

12 Likes

Loved ones testing the waters :cry:

8 Likes

Spouses who turn into shadow partners that don’t do anything but sit around watching tv all day , and drink from noon to midnight every fucking day.

11 Likes

Ok, now I feel shitty about posting that. Fuck that too.

6 Likes