Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Been there :joy:

2 Likes

Old landlord fucker, crumpy old man,…
It’s sad, you are a real sad person!

But…
You can indeed fuck right off!
After you made a stupid line about “starving” to me! And then “oh this was just a joke”!

No… That’s your toxic soul and your bullshity behavior! So goddamn go out of my way and JUST FRO!

I am grateful I can say goodbye soon…
Pushed things forward and is the bed will be delivered Friday… Tomorrow is the last night.

6 Likes

That sounds really tough. But females are undoubtedly the strongest of the species! Women are simply incredible with everything they have to go through.

4 Likes

I’ll tell you what can get to fuck…

Standing on a plug.
Barefoot.

2 Likes

Tourists
Learn to drive!

4 Likes

Hey, at least you weren’t opening a can of tuna. :laughing:

2 Likes

I second that! :+1:

2 Likes

Trying to carbonate fruit tea in a soda stream can fuck right off.

3 Likes

What happened? I saw on the qhatcha drinking thread?

1 Like

Technology .So irritated!! :confounded::confounded:
I bought a new phone today and when I switched over all my apps the day tracker on my TS app got wiped clean! Can’t figure out how to restore it back the way I had it.

3 Likes

It really exploded after I took the bottle out. It was literally like some Icelandic geyser. Apparently it carbonates faster??? I won’t try it again… It went up the walls, across the floor and over me to the point I had to change clothes! Quite scary as well. I checked online and it says technically you can carbonate anything…humphhhh

4 Likes

HUH - that sounds like a scary messy situation. Sorry that it did not work out.

1 Like

Ugh! I bought a new cellphone weeks ago but didn’t think about the mess that’s going to happen when I move everything from Android to iOS…and everything that’s connected to my cellphone that I have to apply for again (Onlinebanking and a special postal service). Both is a pain in the ass…
So the new phone is still in its box and I wait until I have the nerves for that :joy:

3 Likes

Im just mad my sobriety counter got wiped off…like I “reset”, even though i didn’t. I’m just days away from my 2 year anniversary, too. I was looking forward to getting that milestone chip.

4 Likes

You can change that. Don’t lose your days! If you know your exact date go back and change your counter to that day. It should still grant you your time.

2 Likes

Two family members who are trying to control my sobriety can take a flying F*CK at a rolling donut. I am a grown woman in my 50s, for goodness sake.

5 Likes

Yayy…I just figured it out!! Thanks! Problem solved.

2 Likes

This

Which happened during the first hour at work and I left it like that until the last hour :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

That cashier at Sheetz (mini mart, gas station on steroids) that has a name tag that reads Carl, “Hospitality Manager”, that not only doesn’t greet me after I say hello, but also doesn’t say a word after I pay for my shit… Have a great day Carl and FRO!

8 Likes

When you have eye infection so you can’t wear your contacts, so you have to wear your old only-late-evening all scratched loose glasses instead. All day. Fucking annoying. This half-blindness can FRO. My face is itchy because of this fucking glasses :confounded:

6 Likes