Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Self-doubt can f*ck right off—we can do so much more than we think.

Paper cuts
Uncooperative autocorrect
Robocalls

8 Likes

I am so sensitive to that! :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Ppl blocking the seats next to them on the overcrowded speed train w they bags so they get to have more space. What’s up with that? Bitch, you didn’t pay for a seat reservation, nevermind two! :rofl:

The train staff even made an announcement on the speakers to address this!

Silver lining: this one’s not afraid to ask anymore to sit on those blocked seats.

11 Likes

Bad dreams about having to go back to my ex . They can f@ right off. Woke up in a cold sweat

5 Likes

Same here too, I have to use a train every day so I’m used to folks like this. But what I think what’s worse are people with a bike who try to squeeze into a packed train.
And when you tell them that this train obviously is full they almost bite your head off.

3 Likes

Whoever gave us a GD candycane on Halloween!
Slow your role :no_entry_sign:

8 Likes

:scream: that’s not cool!
Looks like a decent night :blush::ghost::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

A-ting-men!

Bags of chips that look like they have way more chips in them than they actually do.

4 Likes

The “horizontal” rain I’ve just woken up to can GTF.

Edited to add a pic of the car park outside the office.

3 Likes

Period pain, death and rain

5 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, co-workers who ask “are we having fun yet”?

So far my “well it is work” answer is not dissuading this probably rhetorical although still infuriatingly stupid question.

Gahhhhhh!

10 Likes

The ghostie candy holder is cool!

1 Like

Co-workers setting you up for failure.
Having to always “cover your ass” and feel paranoid.

I guess the honeymoon is over now. :unamused:

4 Likes

Or how about: “Is it Friday yet?”. Um, no…it’s only Monday morning. Check your calendar, dude.

2 Likes

That’s funny…everybody hates Nickelback. :rofl::rofl:

That was me :slight_smile: I wrote that. Because it’s true.

@HoofHearted and I also decided that Five Finger Death Punch are the Nicklespack of Las Vegas. They’re really bad too - in fact, they’re so bad that they can fuck right off.

You know what else can fuck right off?

My upstairs neighbours can get the fuck.
They never stop banging about. I left a note on their door after nearly a year of putting up with it but the kids grew up and started running around like fucking fairy elephants. It stopped - for about 2 weeks but it appears that normal service has been resumed.

4 Likes

People who don’t understand the words “room for cream”. Smh…:confounded:

4 Likes

To be fair, I only heard that term for the first time in America.

1 Like

Almost spilled it on my book. Oh, well…there were plenty of napkins on hand, anyway.