Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Mob mentalities

2 Likes

I’ve been staring at the photo and even googled and I still can’t figure out what that is? Is it like… drugs?

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: No, it’s a real candy cane. I was just joking about how people push Christmas too soon. I mean, I guess it was a trick rather than a treat from that house :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Same here :sweat_smile: I was thinking, is this some.kind of thc candy? Googled as well :sweat_smile:

Well, often neck pain and stiffness can fro. Hipochondria that is telling me it might be neuropathy or fibromyalgia can fro. I can’t take deep breath cause it hurts so bad.

4 Likes

I just realized it was the GD right? (I didn’t want to spell out ‘god damn’)

3 Likes

Yessss! :rofl: It was the GD. I googled GD candycane and got… well… some weed stuff and some glass adult toys in the shape of… candycanes. I’m no prude, but that threw me off completely :rofl:

2 Likes

Night shift can FRO

6 Likes

All the brushfires near our house right now…making the air nice and smoky.

4 Likes

Toothache can FRO. As can these storms.

8 Likes

Honestly, it’s probably from last year. Don’t eat that crap.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

My thinking that something bad, crappy is around the corner when I have a few days feeling ok and going smoothly. FRO stinkin thinking!

3 Likes

Has FRO become a thing? Lol

4 Likes

When you have very short time home alone, you just want to chill, and WiFi is dead. No netflix for me :frowning:

7 Likes

The sweating while on your period.
I just cleaned the area in front of the house I live in bc it was full of leafs and tiny branches, maybe 20 minutes? I came in and my face was dropping wet, like after a long run. Awesome :+1:
It’s only 13 °C outside. Now I have to go to get my book, a new monitor and another delivery.
I’ll be burning when I’m back home hahaha :joy:

5 Likes

This made me lol hard. (Made not mad! Edit) xo

1 Like

A cold.
But more then that…
No swimming cause of it.
I am realy keeping calm for my kind of swimming addictive…
But, for real, just FRO!

I am waiting.
I am patient.
:rofl::sunglasses:

7 Likes

A not working new pc screen…I have all the cables it needs and still it’s not working.
Going to return that baby tomorrow and then? Stick with my tiny old screen :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Benson snacking on kitty sausages :scream:

5 Likes

Does this mean what I think it means? :poop:

4 Likes