Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Insomnia can FRO. :sleeping::yawning_face::rage:

6 Likes

Night 2 of no sleep can FRO :rage::cry::sleeping:

10 Likes

Ex-boyfriend, texting me he wished for me to be just as happy and content as he is, can FUCK RIGHT OFF

18 Likes

iiiiiaaaahhhhh :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: what a fucking bullshit! sending you hugs and bite him virtually in the finger that typed this insensitive, inappropriate oversharing :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Haha. Yes. Biting his fingers is maybe indeed what’s needed. Thank you for making me laugh about this shit :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Having this issue today: store customers who walk around the back of my truck while I’m operating the lift gate. Not a safe place to be walking around wearing flip flops. Safety, people!!

5 Likes

The 4 new dogs in my building that bark non stop in two different apartments that I share walls with. Like they are right now, at midnight. Don’t get me wrong, I love animals, but train your pets people!

7 Likes

So, I have the day off today but can’t seem to pull out of this mental funk I’m in. Very fatigued and have very little energy or desire to do much of anything.

4 Likes

I hope you can create a balanced day of doing nothing and doing “a little” :smirk::blush:

4 Likes

nightmares. and waking up at 4:15 a.m. from this crap with your brain running with scissors :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Male pattern baldness, suella braverman, cruelty.

3 Likes

Being ignored
Being patronised

5 Likes

The boss yelling at me for other people’s mistakes.

It’s starting already. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

People who cannot accept responsibility for their mistakes, and worse who try to gaslight others because they try to offload that responsibility onto someone else.

Let’s just say I am not the person to try this bullshit on because I will shut that shit down with calm logic, all the receipts, and a mastery of the English language that will make anyone’s head spin.

That shit pisses me off.

15 Likes

My old landlord giving me a call can FRO!
Confirming me, he is a ultra toxic person.

He took out the floor which I had installed in my apartment 4 months ago. It was 31 square meters, now he tells me there are 17 left.

I want to sell the floor because it is high quality and was expensive, ecological click vinyl. I asked him again if he was sure about only 17 and he gave me a lecture-like speech, about the technique and my handymans not being professional. I ended the call! You are fucking NOT god finally!

FRO with your ugly osb plate floor and your fucking toxic behavior. FRO and out of my life!

8 Likes

FRO that survival mode I go into at any opportunity. It’s always life and death w this one! Man!

10 Likes

Periods and everything associated can FRO. These cramps I’m having are straight out of hell :weary::weary::weary:

6 Likes

my child’s father promising to finally send me money and then not only not sending it, but not communicating at all or answering my call or gentle text about it. and now having to seriously consider applying for child support which i was trying to avoid, for his sake. i feel like my patience and understanding for him is at its limit. his depressing lack of responsibility when it comes to our child can FRO. :rage::triumph:

13 Likes

Having been on the other end of this, it’s much easier for all concerned to garnish his wages.

5 Likes

I mean shit, someone I know is like this. Made some shitty judgements, made some bad decisions which ultimately turned into mistakes and they blame everyone else for their commitment, trust and abandonment issues… and it’s like, well, it’s a bit shit that they did what they did but if you just accept that it was bad judgement on YOUR part instead of constantly blaming them for doing a shitty thing, you might find it a helluva lot easier to actually move on, make decisions, do what you say you’re gonna do… Life is so much fucking simpler when you stop blaming other people and living in resent all the time.

3 Likes