Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Haha ain’t that the truth. :laughing: :sob:

I feel you girl. It’s our way to be, let’s make the best of it. Activate those self-care self-acceptance super powers! I was completely frozen last night w anxiety for hrs and had to eat three extra portions of protein until I felt somewhat less dead and was able to shower with the laptop w me in the bathroom playing old reruns of a calming series. Then I proceeded to have nightmares and now I have a migraine. :laughing:
Big hug.

FRO lovely boys who don’t text back in time. Dude, why you wanna be in my bad books so bad?!

8 Likes

I hope your migraine is better. I get those too, but thankfully not as often as I used to.

I agree about guys that can’t seem to make an effort. They can FRO. We deserve better.

Hugs :people_hugging:

4 Likes

When people can’t take responsibility for themselves (part 2). I get a bill that should have gone to my insurance. Clearly the woman at the new clinic didn’t give them all the proper information.

I talk to clinic woman who offers to get me their number, like… no, I can call them myself, but I’m bringing this to your attention because this is your job.

Woman then says that X must have done it so she would have to check with her about what’s going on. Bitch… you are X, wtf are you on about?

I am going to look at finding a new clinic. The doctor is fine, but her assistant has issues I’m not willing to put up with.

6 Likes

First day back to work after a peaceful weeks vacation and 3 people calling in sick can fuck right off :fu:t2:

6 Likes

Being strongly addicted and having bad body image and how to solve this thoughts. FRO

10 Likes

Anxiety and existential dread on days with fun plans. These are connected. Why can’t my brain just let me have fun?

8 Likes

Winter colds. When my husband goes to the office and other people don’t stay home when they’re sick. Booooooooo! Tis the season though. We are going to miss his work holiday party tonight. I actually was sort of looking forward to it for once.

7 Likes

Having to feign enthusiasm for things when I’m really just not “feelng it”.

Feeling so tired in the evenings I can’t make it through a TV show without dozing off.

My Mom’s gradually worsening dementia, and having to put locks on things to keep her safe.

9 Likes

A clogged drain pipe and the fact that I can’t sleep because of the appointment I have tomorrow morning for getting blood taken.
I want to scream!

8 Likes

The water is running again!!! Now I’m wide awake hehe, I have to get up at 6:30h tomorrow. I’ll look like a raccoon tomorrow morning…

8 Likes

The Key of A flat can fuck right off.

So can D minor.

6 Likes

E -flat (major OR minor) is the key I really hate for the piano…pretty much ALL black keys!! 🫨🎶

3 Likes

E flat is really sticky on guitar. Best just avoid it

2 Likes

Hahaha I used to tune my guitar to E flat for the singer. Now my standard tuning is C. Deep and chunky :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Covid can FRO! I don’t have it but 95% of my coworkers are out with it right now.

8 Likes

I tested positive for Covid this morning at work and went home. Being sick can FRO :dart::100:

9 Likes

Caffeine withdrawal headaches :weary:. Just had one cup of coffe at 4:00 A.M. today, and my head has been splitting all afternoon. Never doing that again!

7 Likes

People that get mad at you for setting reasonable boundaries can FRO. Especially after you rescue them from being stranded on the side of the highway at midnight.

11 Likes

Continuous external internal monologue folks in the workplace.

Are you talking to me or not?

Also, once I’ve asked you twice if you are talking to me please stop directly your monologue (that could just as easily be kept completely internal) at my face.

Maybe I’m the a-hole but I don’t want to bond over the tasks you are processing in your head while I am (also) processing tasks in my head.

Rant. End. :woman_in_lotus_position:t2::woman_in_lotus_position:t2:

11 Likes

My oven! My oven I call Pamela Anderson ( pretty but useless) stupid oven can Fuck right off!!! My baking has come to a halt, temperature won’t stay put!! Burnt my sugar cookies!!! :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes