Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

On my way to therapy in the town of Utrecht I had a rest leaning against a bridge railing spanning the picturesque Oude Gracht. I had a look at TS and wrote some encouraging (I hope) words to a person fresh in his quit, only to find out the railing had been freshly painted. Both my new messenger bag (two weeks old) and my new winter coat (one day old) ruined. Upon close inspection there was one small sign on the bridge, half hidden on the ground, indicating that there was wet paint around. On a gloomy wet winter day. The council of Utrecht can FRO with a whole lot of capitals!

21 Likes

Oh, no! Now, THAT’S a bad day! :-1: Sorry to hear.

3 Likes

Oh that stinks @Mno

4 Likes

UGH - so very sorry – what are they doing painting on a wet winter day – how is that paint expected to dry?

this situation totally sucks

4 Likes

High winds all day long and now brushfires, as a result. Air is full of smoke and killing my allergies right now.

4 Likes

Oh my god assholes! I’m so sorry that happened. Infuriating. :triumph:

4 Likes

It’s ridiculous but cool that the games are making a comeback. I have a Nintendo switch and I like that they offer some retro titles on there. I played a whole season of Tecmo Bowl last week lol

1 Like
  1. When your boss volunteers your department for the holiday decorations contest and doesn’t help or participate himself

2. When the person at 7-11 can’t comprehend the chewing tobacco you are looking to purchase because the normal store you go to was closed for some bullshit

3. When you are in first place in fantasy football and your team decides to shit the bed in the playoffs and ruin your dreams of glory and riches

3 Likes

Today, I’m at peace

3 Likes

Depression that makes me wanna give in and vape

10 Likes

Depression can definitely FRO- be strong CJ we know that vaping will not help anything. You are kicking ass love. Here if you need to talk. :hugs:

7 Likes

Go give your dog a hug! :dog::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Depression in general can FRO. Happiest season, my ass.
I agree with William, give Boscoe a squeeze from me too.

5 Likes

Brussel sprouts the size of peas can FRO

9 Likes

No offence but brussel sprouts any size can FRO :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Oh no, I love the little ones they taste better. Huge jonga watery, pale Brussels, can FRO :joy:

5 Likes

I hated Brussels Sprouts too for pretty much my entire life, until I tried them pan roasted in olive oil with salt and pepper. They’re really delish that way.

It’s all in the presentation.

10 Likes

Yes delicious that way!

3 Likes

Menopause can FRO. The moods, the cravings, everything. Argh :angry:

6 Likes

That’s the problem with Utrecht and basically every city in the Netherlands. They are far too walkable. If they were car infested hell holes like all the other decent cities in the world, this would have never happened to you :wink:

4 Likes