Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

When other drivers use my truck when I’m on my day off and they leave their trash and crap in my truck for me to deal with. Your mother doesn’t work here, guys. CLEAN UP YOUR MESSES!!!

7 Likes

I hear ya! I was so excited to get snow yesterday but it was already too warm to ski or snowshoe today. Damn!

1 Like

Ha! It just ran across this ….

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Insomnia can FRO

8 Likes

Those people who use emoji for everything in their texts
I don’t mind occasional emoji
I mean Every text. So annoying

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Autism Alzheimers Cancer Depression
Diabetes California gas prices
Everyone that voted to make buying menthol cigarettes in california illegal can definitely f*#@ right off
Underwear that makes long bottom batches look like we have 4 butt cheeks
Nail technicians that leave you with a crooked nail
Flimsy bacon Fatty steaks Addiction
Hypocrites
People that cant take a joke
Spiders, mosquitos, ants, mice, rats.
Douchebags
Abusers, gaslighters, Narcissists, &
**Educated Narcissists
Dildos that die fast Dildos that dont work while charging
Most rap music
Depressing country songs
Broken dishwashers
Common core math

14 Likes

Divorce, that shit can fuck right off, just read my draft settlement agreement and I think it gave me a panic attack, a heart attack and almost a relapse, leaving that crap well alone for the rest of the day

9 Likes

Welcome aboard Jennifer @Explicit! A great list there :sunglasses:

Made me lol, I’m sick of having 4 butt cheeks!!

3 Likes

My building’s dumpster. 8 apartments use it and it gets collected every 2 weeks. It was collected Wednesday and it’s already full! If you’re not one of the first to dump your backed up garbage, it’s staying in your house. Half of what’s in it is broken furniture. Plus randomly over the years, I’ve seen old tenants, or even complete strangers, pull in with a truck load and dump it! Pissing me off bc I’m really just trying to declutter and get more space in my apartment. At least it’s getting dark. I don’t take anything out at night bc it’s pitch black back there on account of both floodlights going out and not being replaced…in 4 years! :tired_face:

9 Likes

@discobot can fuck right off! :white_check_mark:
How can i successful complete the advanced user tutorial and it not acknowledge that i have completed the new user tutorial. I get its meaningless but dang its frustrating AF…

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

My elderly Mom falling and injuring herself AGAIN for the second time within a span of six months.

10 Likes

Sorry to hear that! Hope she is ok!

2 Likes

oh i’m sorry William to hear this. I do hope she is ok and will recover quickly - hopefully, nothing is broken. :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks. Surgery was a success, no complications. Now she’s just resting.

7 Likes

grateful to hear that. Sending healing vibes for a quick recovery.

3 Likes

My city. Why?
It doesn’t snow here often, okay. But why does my city give a flying fuck about how people get from a to b safely IF it snows?
They’re doing NOTHING. It’s crazy here.
Snow in the year 2024, after 5cm a 300.000 city collapses :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Sounds like London to be honest…

4 Likes

Being sick can fuck right off. This is the second day. Having to rest and take care of myself is for the birds and it’s driving me crazy. I got shit to do.

7 Likes

I feel ya! The city of Memphis declared a state of emergency and we only got -3 inches :joy::joy: the whole damn city shut down. I live in a rural town about 30 miles north of Memphis they are handling it better than Memphis. SMH i dont get it either! Be safe and warm.

4 Likes