Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

This cold weather
People that don’t recycle
People filling other peoples bins with their rubbish

6 Likes

Flimsy coffee cup lids that amazingly pop right off the minute you get in your car. Thank you, Starbucks. Now everybody at work is going to think I peed my pants.

8 Likes

When people can’t do their jobs …these nurses have yet again (10th time in 4 months) failed to submit referrals… usually not a huge deal but today I’ve already wasted an hour and am still waiting for them to correct the mistake and get this damn ultra sound.
Not sure if lazy, overworked, short handed or just absent minded but this shit can just FRO

10 Likes

Snow
Freezing weather
Cranky people
Fake people
Politicians
Brussel sprouts
My monthly periods

Fuck all that shit :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Winter? Already? It’s snowing in winter? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I grew up in a mountain region, we had snow every winter. So I know exactly how it’s done right and what’s possible with much snow.
It was announced early that we would get lots of snow (not really much lol, but for the city I live in it’s a lot) and yet: nothing was done to make it safe for all the people here.
I grew up with busses and trains that function good in winter on snowy streets.
All of this here is a joke.
Now all the snow on the streets turned into pure ice because of all the cars driving through. Still no salt or sand anywhere to make it safe.
I almost fell 3 times today because I had a hairdresser appointment :face_with_spiral_eyes:

8 Likes

Hmmm, let’s see … from the bottom of my heart, what can fuck right off today?

• the ex, his lawyer and his alice in wonderland brainfuck attitudes and ideas! :+1::poop::dash:
  • 8 degress celsius and sunshine in january. I fucking want winter, not spring.
  • idiots, in general and particularly those who get money for delivering incompetent bullshit
  • anxiety attack in the supermarket. Fuck, if I COULD have avoided grocery shopping on saturday, I would you dammed mimimi brain :exploding_head:
  • overthinking followed by overeating followed by couching like a dead rock :woman_facepalming:
  • did I mention the ex?
13 Likes

Oh man :slightly_frowning_face:
Sending hugs (and snow) your way :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Dementia.

I feel like I owe the whole nursing staff an apology for my Mom’s shenanigans and meltdowns

13 Likes

I’m sorry you are dealing with this. :broken_heart: That can FRO. :mending_heart:

4 Likes

Trust me, the nursing staff feels your pain. No need to apologize.

6 Likes

Migraine can fro.
My hormones are kicking plus crazy weather. It was -10°C Saturday and today it’s +9°C :face_with_spiral_eyes:

6 Likes

I feel you. Hormones and weather changes = massive migraines :woozy_face::nauseated_face:
Hope you get well soon :mending_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:
I’ll test Naproxen the next time. My Dr suggested to take it 2 days before my ovulation starts.
Completely forgot that :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Dementia, Part 2…

Going to visit your dear old Mother only to be greeted with: “GET AWAY FROM ME!!! DON’T YOU TOUCH ME!!!” :sweat:

11 Likes

I agree with you. I ran out of coffee this morning, not fun. I hate doing the dishes. And I also hate snow.

6 Likes

So sorry that happened. My father in law had it bad. So hard to see them go through it! :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

4 Likes

Girl you like my twin :rofl::joy:

Backsliding. Self sabotage. Self hate. Self doubt. Hopelessness. Most of all death: FRO motherfucker.

13 Likes

You are a good, strong person, who has made great progress in how you live your life. Have confidence and love for yourself.
I have nothing comforting to say about death, unfortunately. Something to just accept.

4 Likes