Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

The experience of death close to me and the contemplation of it, daily, have been life changing for me. Death brings me a love for the now.

5 Likes

Sending hugs and kindness :people_hugging::sunflower:

1 Like

Nightmares and waking up like a bulldozer hit me can FRO
And would the ex please fuck off my dreams & nightmares :skull_and_crossbones::woman_facepalming:
My lack of detachment and letting go can FRO too, I’m tired of working on myself and being alone.

8 Likes

My first post on this thread. I got Covid for the first time and my wife has it too. I felt bad i couldnt take care of her well, she is immuno compromised. I actually pondered going to the hospital wednesday night it is that bad. Covid can fuck off.

11 Likes

Ah hell …I’m sorry Peter.
Hope you and your wife recover quickly and without any complications :pray:t4:
Many healing vibes your way :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

I really feel you. I’m tired of working so hard and being alone too :heart::hugs:

2 Likes

The lady from the doggie daycare place next door who went ballistic on me and screamed obscenities at me because of noises from me loading my truck, which evidently got the dogs a little riled. Hey, I’m just doing my job, Karen.

8 Likes

Tummy bugs. I am HANGRY!
I am hungry as hell, but the idea of eating enything makes me want to :face_vomiting:
I have a massive head ache :face_with_head_bandage:
I feel like :poop:
I hate being sick :nauseated_face: :mask:

7 Likes

Its hard out here for a pimp! However many days its been more than 100 today totally sucked. Working class life is for the most badass…some days i dont feel badass enough :rofl:

2 Likes

My husband’s weaponised incompetence.

Today case one.
I am trying to watch an online seminar but I have to sort out this online point card thing, that a. he cares about and I don’t and b. the info is in his native language, and my second language. But he “isn’t used” to tech. :angry:

Today case two.
I am upstairs with daughter, he is downstairs with son. Son says to dad, “I’m hungry”, dad calls upstairs to me “son is hungry.” So get him some food? Or son is 14, he can get something himself. But husband is fussy about doing stuff in most economical way and son has ADHD. :angry:

And also, FRO to myself, for allowing this situation to happen and become so solidified. :rage:

14 Likes

I’m sorry, but this made me laugh! Because I totally relate. My husband bugs me almost daily to problem solve one stupid issue after another with his iPad and it is always pilot error on his part…

And for fucks sake why am I the only one who moved firewood today when he’s been harping on the “we should”… theme about it for days. “We” = one of us, and it’s usually me, and IM sick of it!!!

Glad that’s off my chest. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

10 Likes

Drinking dreams!

God…the last thing I want to do is re-live that dark period of my life again! :confounded::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

10 Likes

The single brain-celled moron who installed my kitchen. It fell. Off the wall. The whole fucking thing just fell off the fucking wall shattering all my plates, mugs, jars. Everything.

Thankfully, my dog was out on walkies and I was sitting on the sofa out of the way of the carnage.

14 Likes

F*cking hell! I would‘ve probably gotten a heart attack! I glad everyone is allright though.

5 Likes

I think I’m still in shock! I’m absolutely fuming tho, the bloke called and said he has no clue how that could have happened. Sure, mate. Nothing to do with your shoddy workmanship, it must be the ghost.

8 Likes

I have to admit, I do sometimes wonder, how these cabinets full of plates and mugs and stuff stay up and don‘t fall down. It has to be paranormal powers :ghost:

6 Likes

Spilling a whole cup of hot chocolate over the jigsaw puzzle you have half completed :zipper_mouth_face::flushed:

14 Likes

This nimrod here who parked in the loading zone this morning. I had a full truckload of product to offload, too. Really messed up my system. Thanks, dude. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Insomnia. For real. Why does sleep hate me? What have I ever done to the sleep? Why is my human batter charger not working?

@Amy30 Jesus Christ, I would be be so pissed! What the actual fuck? I’m pissed for you! I’m glad your dog wasn’t around when it happened!

10 Likes

My headache can f**k off and go to hell :face_with_peeking_eye:
So said it and now I hope it helps :laughing:
b3abee388d202357d3d42fc61350612c

10 Likes