Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

I hate insomnia! Hopefully you can get a decent night’s rest soon. :heart:

And my anger is only just starting to subside. We eventually got to the bottom of it, the bloke didn’t secure the unit with the correct type of screws for our walls. He used the stuff he normally uses for new builds, this is a house built in the 50s. He should have checked, he didn’t. But, of course, he somehow found a way to blame it on me. :joy_cat:

I’m just grateful my dog wasn’t around and that neither me nor my husband were anywhere near it when it happened. I was thinking of going to do the dishes a couple of minutes before it fell… that means it could have fallen on me and even injure me quite seriously.

5 Likes

Fellow insomniac here.
@Chiron I too am so fucking sick and tired of not being able to sleep. Toss and turn, toss and turn, poor cat readjusts every time, her loyalty touches my heart, while husband snores contentedly, I’m so jealous!!!
@Amy30 , for fuck sakes, the idiot who hung your cabinets obviously didn’t know WTF he was doing! I hope he fully reimburses you for the losses and lays for an actually qualified person to install properly!

4 Likes

@Amy30 @acromouse Now every time I enter my kitchen Im a tiny bit stressed that my cabinets gonna fall off :sweat_smile:

Glad it didn’t fall on you Amy.

5 Likes

opticians.

why are they so expensive!!?? i cant help not being able to see!!!

11 Likes

Tmjd can fuck right off.

This guy who is incapable of collecting data properly so that I have to spend literally weeks fixing it, can REALLY fuck right off.

7 Likes

Carnival.
In the area I live people go crazy since 11:11 am today because it’s Weiberfastnacht.
The streets are full of crazy dressed, drunk folks who want to hug and kiss everyone. Meh.
It’s absolute Mayhem until Tuesday next week.

14 Likes

Again: my ex. new lawyers on his side, more bullshit from him, well, if you don’t hear from me one day, I had a stroke as it will never end. ever. never ever.

8 Likes

I just put in a work order for a fluorescent bulb being out at work and told my co-workers to keep their eyes out for a maintenance man so he would know what to fix. The two co-workers who glanced up from scrolling TikTok to say “oh that’s been out for weeks” can FRO.

13 Likes

Being an introvert, this sounds like a nightmare to me! Hope you survive.

5 Likes

I’m still here :wink: Thanks to the never ending rain there were very few people out yesterday. Today most of them have a day off and / or are sick at home because they drank too much.

4 Likes

House fires! Shitty electrical wiring!

17 Likes

Waking up with a stiff neck :tired_face:
Whatever happens in the world towards my right, it’ll happen without me noticing.
:squid:

12 Likes

Local public transportation.
The distance of 8 km took me 90 minutes.
Jeeesus f*cking Christ :triumph:

9 Likes

What? Oh my goodness are you okay?

2 Likes

Yes, me and the pups made it out! Lost everything but our lives :heart::heart:

10 Likes

:people_hugging: I totally was busy when I seen your post about what happened.
I’m so glad your all ok. Also sorry this happened to you.
Sending you lots of healing hugs :hugs:

7 Likes

My ex the father of my child can just FRO…
He doesnt work now due to mental health issues so got rid of his car because he couldnt afford it, sees our daughter the grand total of 10 hours a week, pays a tiny amount of maintenance for her, has the rest of his time to himself yet asks me to bring him the food my daughter will need while shes at his…he has 6 free days to get in what he needs for her?! She is going to his tomorrow and has a bad cold…ive even had to pack calpol for her because he ‘keeps forgetting to get some’ im not sure he could be any more useless if he tried and still i take her to see him because its her dad and she loves him

Rant over

11 Likes

Yep he can FRO. I hope your little one feels better soon.

4 Likes

Thank u, honestly i literally have to do EVERYTHING…but i do it all for her, not him

5 Likes

I hear that in your post. 🩷🩷 Its a thankless job but an important one.

4 Likes