Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

When someone goes low, go HIGH.

GOOD JOB KELLY.

5 Likes

Try a cervical pillow? Changed my life

5 Likes

Ordered!!! I suffer terribly with my neck…thank you once again :blush::heart:

4 Likes

Stick with it, it feels weird at first. I love mine and use a knee cushion also to align my spine fully. Never felt better, bone wise.

My partner says I’m like the Michelin man in bed :melting_face::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I too want to feel better bone wise! :blush: ever since i had my little girl ive had a bad neck n i swear its to do with the epidural i had

4 Likes

https://amzn.eu/d/8XvLs8I

This, a cool room, a nice pillow spray and BBC RADIO 4. Or meditation sounds

Perfection

4 Likes

The fuse in one of my plug sockets has just blown, taking out the washing machine with it!! Grr… will call an electrician tomorrow.

8 Likes

This thing looks like a serious contraption :thinking:

4 Likes

It’s for back and side sleeping. Best of all worlds!

4 Likes

Oh my god! So sorry this has happened to you, glad you’re ok :pray::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

This feeling when you’re on your period and you start leaking…another pair of pants thrown in my clothes basket and I went in the bathroom, for another shower…meh…

8 Likes

Snap - also the few days every month when I eat like a loon.

5 Likes

Nightmares, my ex, idiotic films that become part of the nightmares, exhaustion after nightmares and carnival. This artifical hihi haha and the constrained “fun” causes me nausea.

6 Likes

Only today and the Carnival madness is over. I have to get out and buy some stuff, I don’t wanna :cry: But I also crave toast :sob:

3 Likes

They morph into mismatched lids to our tupperware containers.

6 Likes

Insomnia, my posessive and jealous friend who won’t let me hang out with my other friend, Sleep. I’m locked up in Insomnia’s basement and can’t get out. Please send help. :face_holding_back_tears:

Edit: maybe labeling “Insomnia” my crazy stalker is more correct than “friend”. :laughing:

9 Likes

a stalker called insomnia is a great idea! I’ll steal this term :pray::people_hugging:
I’m sorry you still struggle with it, maybe it’s the adjusting to the coffee and sleeping aid you cut off? How annoying it takes so long to adjust.
Sending you hugs and happy, kind, gentle thoughts & vibes :sunflower:

3 Likes

People who say literaly when they mean figuratively

8 Likes

Cancer can FUCK right off.

12 Likes

Steal away :+1:t2:

Thank you :green_heart: I definitely think you could be right. It could be a factor or the defining reason at least. It’s been almost two months since Ibquit caffeine, and I’ve also stopped talking an OTC sleep aid, a medication I took at night for anxiety, a PPI, and reduced another psyche medication I’ve been on. I was starting to get some okay / decent sleep again, but I haven’t slept well since Zelda died so grief could also play a roll.

I am sure I’ll be let out of this basement eventually :laughing:

1 Like