Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

The fucking codependent thinking that makes me miss my ex. And my crying and longing for being loved can FRO too.

16 Likes

Homo/trans phobia
Honestly any hatred towards any group or class of people.

One love

12 Likes

Defensive, hyper-sensitive snowflakes who can’t take the least little bit of constructive criticism without getting their shorts all in a bunch. Grow up!!

10 Likes

Someone once said that it’s better to be alone than to wish that you WERE. Hope your spirits lift soon. :sunflower:

6 Likes

Ants. Seriously, I have no idea where these little fuckers are coming from in my kitchen, but this weekend I’m pulling everything out of the cupboards and spraying.

I’ve already sprayed the downstairs, and normally I can see where they’re coming in from, but I think somehow they’re coming from behind one of the cupboards.

I’ll probably go tomorrow and pick up some ant bait that they can take back to the colony. This is war, you little mother fuckers… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

16 Likes

Isn’t it insane that the streets have come to the point of desertion because now people are so messed up in the head walking the streets just to shoot someone.
And WE HAVE TO HIDE???
That there - can FRO

10 Likes

Period pains.

13 Likes

my ex. what is it that he shows up to fumble with his dammed stones when I just moved back to the farm? coincidence? fate? whatever, it’s stressing me and can FRO

7 Likes

I concur… I slept with a heating pad last night

5 Likes

Monday thru Thursday can fuck off
The News
Government
Asshole drivers
Loud neighbors
Bras & panties ( tossed all mine out, can’t stand wearing either)
This monthly period can really fuck off
Rude ass people
Rush hour traffic
Oh and this broke ass dildo I be having :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Can you all tell I started my period this morning :rofl::joy:

14 Likes

Urgh. I rattle with painkillers today, been up since 5am. Feel pretty dead.

4 Likes

Grey hairs can FRO…currently sitting in the bath with a hair dye on

5 Likes

Chiron: These ant baits work really well. A few years back we had a bad infestation of ants :ant: during the Summer, and they worked great.

4 Likes

What can fuck right off? Self righteous 12 steppers that are judgemental in someone’s sobriety journey. Now, I’m not saying I have anything against any 12 step program but I’ve noticed that it’s common for these people to be judgemental.

11 Likes

Toxic person writing softly shit “oh I am happy you are fine” and your intuition screams out the true translation in your head “you are fine and i am bad, let me have some of you energy”

No… Nope! No! Noho! FRO

6 Likes

:grin: I experienced this too…
But everyone has its own way :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll give it a go. Definitly trying to nip this in the bud before it becomes a problem.

2 Likes

We had an ant problem in the house I grew up in. My mother used to mix yeast into molasses and put a dab on stickie notes and stick them around the kitchen. She said they’d eat it and explode. Idk if that actually happened, or worked, but it might :thinking:

6 Likes

Passive aggressive behavior can FRO! I just want to scream Grow UP!!!

7 Likes

I hate this.
I’m married.
I dont get that period …but…
My wife does hell, i just
"get out the way fool "
Stay safe i always say

6 Likes