Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Candles with a wonky wick. It’s a travesty from the first burn, never to be rectified.

8 Likes

People speeding through a school zone when kids are everywhere can FRO, Slow Down!!!

16 Likes

Gosh im with you on that one! Its terrible for that at my daughters school, also people moving their car out of their parking spot instead of waiting until the children are safely out of the way…i mean are they really that busy theyre willing to risk a childs life?? Boils my blood

7 Likes

I know! I just want to say to them, You are not that important nor is where you are going!!! Have some respect that’s someone’s child!

My oldest son was hit by a car walking to a football game and suffered a traumatic brain injury amongst the physical injuries. I don’t want any other parent to go through what my husband and I did. I certainly don’t want any other child too.

12 Likes

Oh im so sorry to hear that, thats terrible…is your son ok now?

1 Like

Unexpected $375 vet bills… FRO

8 Likes

Thank you. I shared it because I do want people to know it happens, so please slow down.

Unfortunately my son lost all cognitive function immediately following the accident when he woke up, after 18 months of extensive therapies he moved from severely impaired to mildly impaired. So while he is much better, he never was the same nor is his life.

12 Likes

Im so sorry i really am, im sending lots of love i cant imagine how hard that must be :heart:

3 Likes

The fucking ants in my kitchen. I’ve found that they are coming from under the counter, but not in the cupboard. I’ve had to resort to putting the ant bait on top of the counter. It creeps me out. My kitchen isn’t near any doors or windows. I have no idea where these little monsters have come from, but it looks like they’ve set up in a place I can’t get to unless I literally rip apart the kitchen.

I’m hoping to nip this issue in the bud before it becomes an all out problem.

Edit: @IamThechange I’m sorry to hear about your son. And yes, people need to slow down. Agree 100% I think we forget about how dangerous of an activity driving can be.

10 Likes

The standard of modern mainstream horror
Hardwater buildup on shower glass
Hitting my thumb with a hammer
Prank content creators invading personal space
Trades people who don’t turn up on time (if at all) to quote or work without contacting you
Gelatin filler in meat pies
can all FRO!

10 Likes

People with no manners!
Narcissists
People who honk at you the SECOND a light turns green.

15 Likes

Intrusive thoughts and anxiety can fro! :rage:

12 Likes

Feelings of inadequacy: nothing is ever enough, or good enough.

It’s been really hard on my Mrs. and myself working full time and trying to take care of my elderly Mom while she’s bedridden with a hip injury.

10 Likes

The way people treat other people in the www. Just because of the anonymity they think they can bully others. One of the reasons why I left most social media, it’s awful.

11 Likes

Totally agree!

2 Likes

I accept your apology. I accept your AMENDS
We are all here for one simple reason…

Talk

I have stepped on my own feet and looked like a judgy-Mc-judgy idiot
But, we make our amends, grow, share, move on, grow, share some more

The point is, your ok. In my line of work, we all do it.
Make mistakes.
Then we grow. I don’t have 22 years of sobriety by accident. It takes work. If we don’t make mistakes, we don’t grow. And we lose sight of why we’re here.

You and i are here for the same reason. And that reason is TALKING SOBER

You can believe me when i say I’ve made my fair share of AMENDS when I’ve misinterpreted stuff.

That’s been my journey.

In the famous words of Forrest Gump
unnamed

Best wishes to you J_

12 Likes

Tripping on a perfectly flat surface
Forgetting my gym towel
Burning my mouth on a hot pie, twice
Having a daily headache since sobriety
The skyrocketing cost of living
These can all FRO!

10 Likes

Surprise post period cramps!
Wtf. We’ve already been through this pain, why do we have to do it again??!

4 Likes

Resistance from siblings when needing help with our elderly Mom.

This TS app suddenly is not permitting me to post memes or photos after all this time. What the hell? :-1::rage:

4 Likes

The severe storms that are going to roll through, midnight and five am.

5 Likes