Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Spider webs… Walking into 2 spider webs this morning made me turn into a dancing flurry of a ninja :joy: I HATE spider webs!!!

Oh and laundry.

6 Likes

Pouring a bowl of cereal and then finding out you’re out of milk.
Running late and remembering you also have to get gas because you left your car on E.
People driving slow in the passing lane.

6 Likes

When someone asks for help 1,000 times and then figures it out themselves in 5 min

4 Likes

Lol the gas on E thing.

I set myself up for failure with I’ll get gas in the morning every time

2 Likes

I love to Rick Roll people :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He got cancelled HAHAHAHAHA

Bruh fuck that stupid “call me maybe” song. If I ever hear that song on the radio again I swear imma gouge my eardrums out lol

3 Likes

So true… This one made me laugh so hard :rofl:

1 Like
  • Cancer
  • alcohol
  • lost keys
  • that one aunt that always talks bad about everyone else
  • ticks
  • people that leave one spoonful of ice cream in the freezer
  • healthy people that park in handicap spots.
7 Likes

Umm lemme think how bout…the person at the gym that will not wipe down the equipment they just sweated all over…they can FRO quick, fast, and in a hurry.

And, I was thinking about spiders since that came up.
Anyone else here worry that if you try to kill one and miss, it will go tell all its spider buddies and then they will all terrorize you? Kinda funny thought but then maybe not lol.

Bye for now…

6 Likes

My tweeky, spun out coworker. he can definately ride the f*ck off train.
My boss who tolerates it.

Rogue waves!
sleep depravation.
My old boss.
my throbbing elbow.

Having to wait six hours for more likes… :rofl:

Bad weather coming in tonight is my best friend. I get tomorrow off. maybe more!

9 Likes

Unappreciated bosses
Construction that has been going on outside my shop for 2 weeks!! Making parking a nightmare.
Covid
My annoying neighbor
The entire winter :cold_face:
Taxes
People that don’t reply to text messages or calls for hours or days.
And :thinking: well a few people :fu:t3:

5 Likes

I actually do that and always fill them when needed cos who wants old ice cubes and I don’t want them to accumulate dust in some cupboard cos who wants dusty ice cubes.

• Paying for parking
  • Ppl not putting their shopping trolleys back in a trolley bay
  • Covid
  • Seeing people posing for photos and selfies knowing it’s just to go up on social media
  • Social media
  • Robots/automated msgs picking up the phone instead of real people
  • Freezing cold air-conditioning
  • Greedy corporations
  • Greedy people
3 Likes

People who eat all but a tiny useless portion of something then put the container back in the fridge Aaaahh!

Hot temperatures over 25°C!

Super sugary fruit Joghurt - why?! My grandma can’t read the small writing and it’s ridiculously unhealthy for her!

People who need to put down others to feel better about themselves. Fuck off forever arseholes :fu:

Writers who insert characters with their own names in their novels omg fuck OOOOFF

The illness of beloved pets

Road rage and speeding fuck off

All spiders and ticks FUCK OFF

7 Likes

Sounds like 1st world problems to me… :rofl:

But construction. Apparently the entire state of VA is under construction

2 Likes

I have so much in common with everyone. This thread just gave me life. :joy:

My list:

• having to pee after you get in bed
  • people that want to park right next to you in an empty car parking lot
  • people that write checks in the supermarket
  • gas prices
  • people who live unhealthy lives trying to give me health tips (F off!! Focus on yourself)
  • people who are rude to anyone in the service industry
  • people who interrupt when you are talking then don’t even care what you were talking about because they don’t even try to bring back the topic
  • people who think they know it all (oh but we know, we know they don’t know $hit)
  • that person that’s always trying to get you in some pyramid scheme

Ahhhhh that felt good. :joy::joy:

7 Likes

I hate pet hair and tiny fruit nates

3 Likes

At the grocery store I work at, there’s a standard playlist. I hear that godforsaken song everytime Im working

4 Likes

Yes, this. Before the lockdown, people used to be civil in the Netherlands. They’d put their trolleys in the bays, no exceptions. Nowadays, they’re used to someone standing at the door to make sure everyone takes a trolley, wears a mask an comes alone. Now they think. Let’s put this trolley in the cycle lane. The employee who is busy cleaning all trolleys and making sure everyone wears a mask, takes a trolley and comes alone, during the peak time of shoppers, has time to grab that very dangerously parked trolley

1 Like