Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Crappy weather coming for the days we want to start our vacation. Ugh!!

Oh wait, I’m lucky that I get a vacation. Never mind. I’m not gonna complain much more. :sob:

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I feel like I’ve tried everything but I know that’s just a feeling. Diving deeper into meditation and exercise might help in the short run until I can get back to the doctor in the new year. :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Paying for college
Gaining weight
Addiction
Traffic
¯_(ツ)_/¯

9 Likes

People who replace the toilet paper so that it unrolls from the back side.
Don’t even bother…

4 Likes

Food poisoning. What gives! :woman_facepalming:

Car driving bastard who didn’t give up his right of way when I slid right onto the crossing with a bike and a heavy bag on the icy road. FRO mf’er.

8 Likes

Dentists who screw up your mouth so your still talking like you have a mouthful of marbles weeks later :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Panic attacks need to FRO.

7 Likes

People in front of me at the Starbucks Drivethru who order eight things and hold everything up. I hope they get stung by a nest of mudwasps!

3 Likes

This drizzly gloomy overcast shortest-but-one day of the year! FRO!

5 Likes

Sadness, crying, being heartbroken, missing my ex-husband can fuck right off.

11 Likes

So gross! Like we(us women), don’t smile on demand! We’re not preforming!

3 Likes

For REAL!!!

1 Like
  1. You did a beautiful job parking.
  2. Jackhole is clearly over the line.
  3. Not worth the dent (his or YOURS)
  4. I worry about this as well, so i double park. I only do it in th back of the parking lot, far away from people
2 Likes

People who talk at me. Not to me. And claim to be interested in me but then don’t ask me a question about me. Just talk at me assuming I know nothing about what they’re talking about.
Okay, person - not people. Dude, I did not seek you out. You sought me out claiming to be interested in me. I haven’t lost much - just some time listening to you, on the phone, talk all about yourself. Like, all. about. yourself. I could write a term paper on you. You know nothing about me.
To your credit, you did ask if I swim, and if I wanted to go to the pool with you. I said I use the gym but not the pool. (I really hate the pool.) The part where you said something about how “people” should try things out of their comfort zone, and how same said people would gain better muscle tone by swimming?
FRO.
You really know nothing about me. I’m afraid you never will.

14 Likes

Can you drain them with a surgical needle? It saved so much time, just have packing ready cos relief looks pretty Gorey. Encourage drainage but don’t squeeze. I’m not a doctor, but it’s worked for me and not had problems since.
Guess it comes down to how severe and if medical attention is best required

HOA? Please explain… I could be your second mate on that shit to fuck off :relaxed:

They waited for their girl

1 Like

Covid for Christmas can FRO! My evil sore throat.

7 Likes

It was a miracle! The superintendents cancelled school a day ahead and we beat the storm out of town! We got to our vacation destination a day early!

Plenty of time to read and sleep and walk by the ocean with my sweetie.

It’s a miracle and I’m gonna have to shift over to the gratitude posts from here.

Be safe all!

7 Likes

Being depressed, feeling heartbroken and
crying all the time can FRO.
And that tired body and nausea as psychosomatic symptom too.
Have to push myself to go to the beach.
A swim will help.

6 Likes