Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

YUP - a friend of mine did that to me once and i had to smack her for her stupidity once i recovered from my coughing fit.

3 Likes

Or how about restaurant servers who ask you questions as you chew a mouthful of food?

5 Likes

Wacking my lower back out and having to stretch out flat on the floor in the middle of moving mode. I ain’t got time for this!

3 Likes

Hearing gunshots in your neighborhood during the middle of a Monday can really FRO! I hate that there are so many guns with very little regulation. No clue what happened but lots of cop cars around for awhile. I stayed safely indoors. :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::angry::flushed:

7 Likes

When you are about to throw a heavy trash bag away and right as you get the momentum you need to make it into the dumpster…the bottom rips wide open. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Hahaha yeah girl he realy can! :hugs:

1 Like

People who say “no offense but” and proceed to say the most offensive thing possible

9 Likes

Those Temu ads that always pop up every time I go on the TS app.

7 Likes

You can upgrade with a one time fee to go ad free on TS. I think it was well worth it. I blocked Temu on my phone overall, they are the worst.

5 Likes

I despise intolerance, but I think that makes me intolerant of people who are fond of being intolerant. :thinking::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, co-workers who ask “are we having fun yet” make me irrationally angry. There is no good answer to this question and the pointlessness of the statement pisses me off.

Rant end, but FRO with that nonsense.

10 Likes

On the other end of that…

People who use the public restroom and DESTROY it :sob: then I have to clean it up :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

Things that can fro today

Insomnia
Heat
Being tired and cranky
:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

The weather, it’s been raining heavily for about three weeks here,and it doesn’t look any brighter fro next week.
And the temperature doesn’t go about +13 C.
During my entire vacation I’ve got like 1,5 days of sunshine.

It’s not unusual for the season but I’m so tired of it.
Everything is soaked, cold and gray.

Can’t go out, can’t really travel anywhere because it’s pretty much the same in the entire country.

9 Likes

Or how about: “Is it Friday yet?”, and it’s only really Monday. Go look at the callendar, dude.

5 Likes

Humidity and horrible air quality can fro!!

9 Likes

Inane banter. :roll_eyes::triumph:

4 Likes

My worst is when politely asked how they are, colleagues that reply “Living the dream”

Also every Monday meeting starts with “Happy Monday” and same for Friday.

FRO!

6 Likes

I guess some people just need to fill air space with something.

1 Like
  • Unexpected road closures
  • 7 mph over the limit speeding tickets.
  • traffic and everyone that is a part of it
8 Likes