Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

thats even worse! would say some lazy ass but they would have to bring all that crap to this spot - why – WTF indeed.
some humans really do piss me off – you are right to put this on the FRO list

4 Likes

Whistling in a shared workspace.

8 Likes

Hopefully humor appreciated at this time “When it rains hard the earth shakes”

Be safe.

3 Likes

Yes, and it did BOTH those things! :grin:

2 Likes

When you get told that your employer didn’t pay the rent for your apartment on time. Shame. Wtf. Where is the hole I can hide in. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

The “woke”.
They make me mega :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

^Wow, I earned my “first emoji badge” and ive been here for a long while.
thought that was funny

5 Likes

The lady that is at the walking trail each morning and ignores my Good morning. It’s so rude!!! And it’s not like she doesn’t hear me. She looks me dead in the face and just doesn’t say anything back.

10 Likes

That sucks. Had plenty of people like this here in the apartment building when I crossed them in the hallway :unamused:

4 Likes

I once worked with a really unhappy person. You could feel anger when you stood next to her. So I made up a totally fictional backstory in my head about her having a super attractive Latin lover at home which was why she was so unhappy leaving her house.

I didn’t make her any nicer to work with or improve our relationship in any way but it made my heart happy when I saw her.

If you work up a backstory let me know. Until then she can FRO but don’t let her get you down.

6 Likes

I need to save this trick :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It’s a fun trick for dealing with grumpy people. :smiley:

3 Likes

This trick is absolutely hillarious! Oh I steal it and try :blush::sunflower: Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for this :joy::joy::joy: You made me laugh first thing in the morning!! I’m gonna have to steal this. I don’t want to make up my own story :joy: So latin lover for this grumpy lady. I think it will make me chuckle instead of how she pisses me off now. I find it just so rude and it ruins my entire walk :expressionless:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My thoughts are going wild! @TrustyBird

I have 2 funny versions for 2 grumpy people now. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

5 Likes

My fantasy guy for her was named Eduardo and he was devastatingly handsome. Go nuts. I can almost guarantee you’ll smile every time you see her from now on.

She’s angry because she can’t bear to be apart from him for even one hour.

I’m glad I gave you a laugh. :joy:

4 Likes

Honestly, I probably will smile every time I see her cause I’ll think of you and then her latin lover :joy: You really made my morning and night Em!! Thank you so much.

7 Likes

Yesterday was my big 53.

So, indigestion can FRO.

I don’t regret it ha ha ha

7 Likes

3 Likes

No speed limit on German highways. If you have low blood pressure come and drive here. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::zipper_mouth_face:

12 Likes