Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

This gnarly allergy/sinus headache I can’t seem to shake. It’s messing up my day off today!

9 Likes

Leadership taking on more risk than they can handle

10 Likes

And of course, the burden falls on the workers!

6 Likes

I go with the heartbreak shit. This crap still coming in waves can FRO. I’m tired of feeling the same senseless shit over and over again.
And me being impatient and not kind to myself to shoo this feelings can FRO too.
Lack of motivation to clean the messy livingroom can FRO too.
Me feeling like an idiot typing this can FRO. It helps!

15 Likes

Thanks for sharing this!
You are not alone.
10.30 pm and heart is feeling bit broken again. Better then yesterday.
Still not ok.
But sober.
Anyway this can realy FRO.
We deserve better!

10 Likes

If you don’t think you can be kind to yourself at the moment let me step in and help:

Your feelings are valid.
Your guy was a dick there at the end but that doesn’t make grieving any easier.
You deserve better.
I hope you never have to feel awkward for sharing your true feelings.

Sending hugs and maybe a delicious piece of candy to brighten your day. :lollipop:
:mending_heart::heart:

8 Likes

Thank you @TrustyBird and @Juli1

Emilie, this was amazing and it helped! Went to bed last night and fell asleep right when I hit the pillow, woke up today, came here and read your post! This lightened my heart :hugs::pray: And I bookmark it with a reminder :orange_heart:
Have a good sober day here on the FRO thread too!

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. You deserve good things, and if you ever forget that come right here for a reminder.

Have a great sober weekend. :blush::smiling_face:

7 Likes

Not sure if its an actual FRO but it gives me a shudder whenever i read people asking for ‘tips and tricks’ for recovery…it makes it all sound so trivial when actually its really hard work

11 Likes

This really gross weather this morning: very humid, drizzly and muggy. Me no like!! :sweat:

7 Likes

And it can be overwhelming if you feel pressure to try them all. Even I am at the point that working through a program seems necessary.

4 Likes

Yes i understand that Julia, its like some people think there are quick fixes and from what ive seen they really dont exist xx

5 Likes

For me it goes from annoying to FRO. Yes, the forum takes some time to navigate, but coming here like it’s a buffet where you can help yourself AND are served from the menu is in some cases ridiculous, in some I smell laziness and some ask rather than seek for information already there because of whatever reason.
I do not engage anymore mostly because I don’t feel comfortable to line out basics that can be easily found. I guess I’m a bit enervated so I prefer to step back in these posts and mute them. Many people come once and are not seen again.

8 Likes

My impatience regarding my health and / or my weight :roll_eyes:
Every time when I’m going strong in stuff like working out or cooking healthy or taking care of my mental health some sh*t happens and I’m back on square 1.
At least I’m consistent in trying one more time.
Always one more time.

9 Likes

Long time people here, we get to see it all, don’t we?! And yet we all started out in a similar place. Questioning our consumption, looking for the quick fixes or easy tricks…maybe not all of us but certainly some of us. Especially me, before I even braved commenting here I was reading around and not sure of what I wanted. It can be hard to relate to some folks that come here but we all are here for a shared purpose. Mostly :wink: And I think people are generally impatient and want to know the answers to their questions. Don’t have time to read around and do what we think is best for them. Trust me, I’ve had those thoughts too.

8 Likes

FRO knee pain. Don’t do this to me, knee.

Also: lazy ppl. C’mon. FRO.

7 Likes

Arthritis can FRO. I’m tired of one joint after another getting old and decrepit.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, insomnia can FRO too.

6 Likes

Nightmares can FRO

5 Likes

People who cant get their shit together in the AM FRO

5 Likes