Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

COVID-19!!! After a sucessful three years of dodging this thing and being so cautious, my wife and i are both down with it now. No bueno! :sneezing_face::-1::sweat:

11 Likes

oh man - sorry William - hope you both get rest and plenty of fluids and are back to feeling normal very soon.

3 Likes

Thanks. Timing couldn’t have been worse, but that’s how these things go. :unamused:

2 Likes

“You got candy?”:hugs:

2 Likes

I’ll throw traffic on that list!

4 Likes

People who say “oh just one cant hurt” FRO!!!

8 Likes

My new orthopaedic doctor w the fake lips and the serious acid peel face who looks me up and down and I say: I got knee pain like a burning football in there. And she sais: well, you are 36 now.

Ssupp. Female to female misogyny. Love it. From a doctor. Not the first time either.
Just MRI me and FRO w your personal issues, man.

Just in case you were wondering, she did eventually look into my file and she then did see my history of meniscus shit there. So. It’s not my methusalem-like age.

18 Likes

People who get eloquent when they are pissed off are scary! :wink:

9 Likes

My brain, which will just not quiet down ever, can FRO. I listened to a podcast about how people with ADHD are way more susceptible to addiction, not because they are chasing that “high”, but because them want to turn down their brain. That’s definitely true for me. I get so frustrated and overwhelmed and everything (my brain) is “too much.” I just want a break. Some peace and quiet from my own thoughts.

10 Likes

Thank you! I said it all w just my eyebrows so she would deign to actually examine me. Man. Shitty doctors need to do it: FRO.

12 Likes

AMEN to that - i have had my fill with shitty doctors and those that will dismiss an issue due to age / sex or whatever else their own hang up is. Those that don’t treat you as a human going through some shit can just FRO

6 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: like whaaaat. Maybe the acid fumes got into her brain :expressionless:

5 Likes

This really made me laugh! @Faugxh im sorry you’ve experienced insult on top of injury. Knee pain can FRO but judgmental docs can really fuck off.

6 Likes

36 isn’t even near being old! What a quack. :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Same girl. Same.

4 Likes

Im with you,these will now be my only hates in life!Ty

1 Like

My fucking tensions in the lower back, the hip pain and this dammed little bones that always block my right side! naganaga grummel gnorf knurr FRO and function normally you monday version of a body :imp: fucking ouch

8 Likes

106 CAN FRO, but is that light??
is that RAIN I see at the end of this hot, sweaty tunnel???:pray:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fallen_leaf: Please Fall, hurry. I love you so!

11 Likes

Ooof. That looks rough :grimacing: Now I feel bad for complaining about 95° last week! Stay hydrated. Rain is on the way :heart:

5 Likes

Roadworkers setting up outside my house at 8.45am and interrupting my planned, and much needed, lazy and quiet Sunday morning can FRO!
Oh well, at least I can get on with the laundry. No, wait…that can FRO as well :rofl:

9 Likes