Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

The heat over here :sob::hot_face:
I want autumn! Cookies, tea, warm clothes and colorful leafes. And what do I get? 32°C, sun, sun and more sun, no wind and neighbors who do bbq after bbq smoking the whole neighborhood :sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

Irregular periods can FO :sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob:

11 Likes

Florida summer

5 Likes

This humidity. Please…enough already!!!

8 Likes

Telling yourself “It’s fine, I’ll get petrol in the morning”.

Morning comes…

“Ahhh shit, I need petrol and I’m running mega late”

12 Likes

Very relatable! Been there, done that! :oncoming_automobile::fuelpump:

2 Likes

This giant zit that keeps resurfacing over and over next to my mouth so it looks like an out of control coldsore can FRO! :tired_face:

11 Likes

People who don’t care about their surroundings.
I see that so often in the trains or busses. When ppl want to get out and stand up from their seat they don’t check if someone is already standing behind or near them, they just get up and walk along.
It’s usually all pretty tight and making your makeup or hair with your elbows doing lambada near other ppl’s face is not nice.
Eating smelly food or talking loud on the phone with your bbf about the last girl you datet.
Aaaah Alter Verwalter :weary:

9 Likes

People who have to over-explain things.

Long after you have acknowledged the person that you fully understand and they have made their point explicitly clear, they still continue to elaborate what they just said and go on and on. Makes you feel like you’re an embicile.

11 Likes

Hormonal migraine… I’m staying in bed today :sob::weary:

4 Likes

My 16 weeks old Tendonitis on both hands in addition with a tooth extraction…

These painkillers doesn’t know where to effect smh…

6 Likes

People who have no experience but still try to give you advice

12 Likes

Amen to that! Advice giving is generally not a great idea, especially unsolicited, but when it comes from a place of no experience with the issue, that’s a huge pet peeve.

7 Likes

Hate that. I’ve learned a couple methods.

1. Ignore them, don’t contribute to the conversation, exit. People like that love the attention, if they aren’t getting it from you, they will move on to share their “wisdom” with the next victim.
    Or 2. If I feel like stirring shit and messing with someone. Ask questions. Ask all the questions. Then I get to annoy them more than they are annoying me because are not supposed to question their brilliance. :joy: They usually end up exiting the conversation for you. Lol
    ***Method 2 has to be deployed carefully. Some people will pull answers out of their ass, then it backfires on you. In the words of Mark Twain- “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.”
7 Likes

You see Ray, here’s what you should do in that scenario… :joy::joy:

I secretly love when someone on here gives you sobriety advice. Your “try a meeting, wish you well” shows your patience. Happy sober day to you Ray.

11 Likes

Standing on Lego.

Barefooted!

10 Likes

HAAAA!!! Made me chuckle.
Fair play to you @vagabond

2 Likes

A resounding “OUCH!!!” :persevere:

1 Like

Fetynol!!!

3 Likes

Assholes. But I do love everyone.