Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Technology can help you - but you have to control IT, not let it control YOU.

4 Likes

That shitty little piece of plastic on the corner of the ham slices that says ‘peel me’ that NEVER peels!! Fucking do one!!!

12 Likes

Your post made me laugh louder than I should!!! :joy: I had the same this morning, needed a knife to open the plastic :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

:laughing: well…it pissed me off lol, i have a ‘thing’ in general about things not working as theyre supposed to… .dont even get me started on cornedbeef tins :rofl:

4 Likes

Mee too! I can go crazy when I have to fumble with things that don’t work like they should :joy: Especially when it’s the last can of catfood that would not open :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Or how about that inner plastic lining in boxes of cereal? Hard to tear those apart without it raining corn flakes all over your kitchen floor. :tired_face:

7 Likes

For “Things that can BLEEP off” I’d have to say exactly that: Things.

Things are ephemeral and mean 100%, absolutely-and-exactly, NOTHING.

Give me more of:

• less stuff
  • people I love
6 Likes

As the saying goes: “Less is more”. :+1:

2 Likes

PIZZA BURN!!! :hot_face: The roof of my mouth is now blistered from biting into the molten lava of sauce and bubbling cheese last night.

7 Likes

Flip side of people who give advice when they don’t know what here talking about?? It’s the ASKholes , people who ask for advice and then Argue with you about the advice you give.

14 Likes

LOVE SICK NESS MY GOOOOD:

I’m going to have to write this here as long as it hurts guys.

FRO. suffering gushy smushy yearny fiery extortionately sad punchy powerful useless painful heart stuff. ARGH! Idk If I’m being poisoned or purified. man. how to make this emoji bigger: :broken_heart:! :boar:!

13 Likes

:broken_heart:

Putting it on its own line.

And also of course come here! Feeling awful can definitely FRO!
:people_hugging: my friend

3 Likes

Oh ive been there and i feel your pain, massive hugs from me lady :people_hugging:

3 Likes

So sorry Faugxh
It totally can FRO!

Well put…either way the pain is the same. Many hugs and loads of comfort as your heart heals.
:people_hugging::people_hugging::heart:

4 Likes

Bosses that make the rules up as they go and don’t apply them to all employees. It is called Discrimination! There are only 4 of us! We all see what you are doing…we know…it’s obvious, you crazy !@#$% !

Happy Friday, y’all! May the the crazy bosses stay far from you today!:hugs::heart::kissing_heart:

10 Likes

This ingrown fingernail! Hurts like get out every time I just touch anything. Hard to deal with when I work with my hands all day.

6 Likes

Flies :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: No matter the size. Annoying af

6 Likes

I know, no politics but “racistic comments” in the supermarket on Friday morning can realy FRO! And that’s why I raised my voice. Fuckers.

If this has to be flagged,
it has to be flagged. Sorry.

10 Likes

When you spend your one day off this week cleaning the house and you hear your husband walking though all the areas of the house eating very crunchy chips. Fuck right off with that.

Edited to add bolts of depression that make you unhappy with everything. They can FRO too.

12 Likes

Awww, sorry @Faugxh but your post made me laugh out loud! LET IT OUT

:smiling_imp::triumph::broken_heart::face_vomiting:

Been there, yesss it can fuck right off, feeling with you :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

5 Likes