Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

apologies that sound like repeatedly yelling the word “sorry” while making excuses and trying to make you feel bad for bringing anything up. especially when you’re not dealing with a child but a fully grown adult.

7 Likes

Men who don’t accept a No…the only thing you are is creepy, that’s all.

9 Likes

Today I’m the one to scream into the void … FUUUUUCK OOOOFFFFFFFFF damit fucking heart hops when talking to the ex about where the ready to heat firewood is. naganaganaga grrrr :triumph: brain to heart: shut the fuck up and enjoy your cozy life wich is soooo much better without him.
ok, that helped. fit over. :woman_in_lotus_position:

9 Likes

Fake friends
Hypocrites
Snobs

7 Likes

That’s my daughter right there. ‘Eat over the bowl’ I say, then find crumbs on the freshly vacuumed carpet and couch :face_exhaling: Although, she doesn’t have to FRO. Ever.

5 Likes

mosquitoes!!! They can FRO!! I took the dogs out and was out there for about 15 minutes and come back in with at least 10 bites. This is an everyday struggle. I’m surprised I haven’t gotten a disease from all the bites over the years. My legs, arms and back are so itchy!! :grimacing::roll_eyes: I can’t wait till it’s cold and they go away for a bit

12 Likes

People who don’t use their blinkers. Is it really that hard to flip a switch?! We can’t read your mind!

11 Likes

Blackouts can fro…oh and delayed trains. I don’t understand why the DB doesn’t get their shit together and work on those problems. Instead it’s getting worse every month.
It’s not possible to call it a schedule, instead it’s departure with an adaptable timeframe :roll_eyes:
Edit: wet seats in a train :muscle:

3 Likes

People who park their cars in a loading zone, like THIS dipwad! Those of you out there who are truck drivers will relate.

8 Likes

Bad dreams!

Actually had a drinking dream last night, and I woke up upset. They feel so real.

7 Likes

I hop on that topic. Nightmares can FRO. Mine contained some weird ex bullshit and I still have a headache because my neck is so tense from it.

9 Likes

GOUT - finger thumb elbow same side!
Fro

7 Likes

Oof. I saw ‘cleaning the fridge’ on the first page. That was a strong start.
I’ll go with that, and the creeping bellflower in my lawn. It comes over from my neighbours lawn, and it’s a hearty root network I don’t have the free time available to keep up with.

5 Likes

Ragweed! The sneezing, runny nose, itchy throat, and effed up eyes. I thought I had a cold until I checked the pollen index. High for the next week! Yippee!

10 Likes

Headache and backache. Bad enough on their own, but both together?! C’mon, FRO already.

7 Likes

Those motherfuckers can FRO indeed.

Person responsible for groceries at my home can FRO! I’m coming back after long (for me) run, thinking about delicious black coffee I’m gonna drink and what? No coffee! Outrageous!!!
Wait, I’m that person…

12 Likes

:joy::joy: As I was reading I was thinking, man she has a SO that grocery shops. Lucky!! Then I got to the end :pensive: Lol, it’s also me to blame if we are out of something

5 Likes

Being unable to loosen the pedals on my bike, then getting the right tool and still be unable as it is too tight. Now, hoping (waiting) that some oil will help :expressionless::exploding_head::zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

@TrustyBird I feel you about the chips. I can barely handle people chewing with their mouths open, but I have these patients that come in and literally are always chewing gum. That’s not a big deal, but the way they chew it can FRO. Smacking their gum like a cow chewing the cud. The 8 year old daughter does this really fast chew where she just smack, smack, smacks the gum between her teeth. It’s unbearable and they can definitely FRO with all the gum chewing.

7 Likes

Oh yes, I freak out with people chewing loud. Gum chewing was forbidden when I went to school decades ago :blush:
I still keep this habit. no gum chewing around me. People chewing have to leave or spit the gum out.

3 Likes