Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

It’s both gross and rude. Like, I’m trying to explain your X-rays to you, but you’re flapping your jaw. It’s very distracting and sickening. People don’t need to constantly be chewing either. It’s terrible for your TMJ’s.

4 Likes

I developed misophonia around the age of 8 or so. It makes it very difficult for me to be around anyone eating, unless I’m also eating, for some reason. Heavy breathers and snoring also triggers it. I’m quite the laid back, level headed person but that shit just makes me instantly rage. Such a bizarre brain disorder.

I’ve adjusted to it the best I know how but it can still FRO!

5 Likes

my ex. my fucking noncommunicating, selfish, asshole ex can fuck right off to hell and stay grilled there until ALL of his bullshit is out of my life, finished and done.

10 Likes

My desire for it to FRO was more about the crumbs I was imagining falling on my freshly cleaned floors but I hear you about gum people. There is something so very un-self aware about an open mouthed gum chewer.

5 Likes

My wife is a gum chomper. It’s worse inside the car…like having a 12 year-old girl in the car. Makes me want to blow my brains out. But, for the sake of marital peace, I suffer in silence.

6 Likes

6 Likes

That’s a good choice :+1: I don’t really tell anyone about it bc I don’t want anyone to think that they’re bothering me. But of course all my exes knew. It definitely put a slight strain on certain situations bc they didn’t understand I truly can’t control it, besides just walking away.

2 Likes

Humans. The train was already packed, BUT NOOO those 10 people HAD to squeeze in too. I ran out and walked home just to experience the same in the grocery store.
I HATE grocery shopping right before a holiday because of humans standing everywhere in my way, chatting.
I’m calm… I’m calm… I’m home now. I won’t touch one thing, I ordered food already. Yes I know I wanted to stop that but damn…

@erntedank okay wow :astonished::joy::+1::+1::+1:
I’d like to put at least 2 of my exes there too. They can grill together like a group of rotisserie chicken.

3 Likes

This :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: made me laugh way too loud :rofl: Now I can’t get the picture out of my brain and they rotate and grill … Hillarious!

4 Likes

When you want to grab a container of milk out of the refrigerated section at the grocery store, but there’s a person in front of you who is just standing there pondering…
contemplating…
debating…
thinking…

Look, it’s MILK!!! It all comes out of a cow. Just pick one already!! :confounded:

7 Likes

It’s been said before, but migraines can FRO!

6 Likes

I’m right there with ya! Headaches can all fuck off. I’ve been waking up with them waaaay too often lately. They suck!!

2 Likes

Asking if the sauce is made with flour and getting the excited answer: no, we use starch.
Yeah, well, thanks then.

4 Likes

My problem yesterday was the lady and basket In front of the cheese. Let’s face it more choices are not for the stupid.

2 Likes

Hilarious!!

3 Likes

This heat! Just when it was cooling down and getting nice and Fall-like, now it’s Summer again! Stupid weather.

2 Likes

Neighbors who I tried warming up to only to have it backfire worse than if I had just acted like they do not exist. Maybe it’s me…I dunno.

6 Likes

When open cupboard door meets head and when you want to slam it in anger and pain it won’t work due to the no noise , slowly closing mechanism :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::fire::skull:

7 Likes

Humans odore :roll_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth::nauseated_face::rofl:

I can smell bad vibes!
Please stay natural and spraid a good energy.

Especially chewing gum and parfum can damn fucking FRO :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

6 Likes

I’m with you on the gum thing, especially people who chomp on it loudly…the crackling and popping, the sound of saliva squishing around inside their mouths. Can’t stand it.

4 Likes