Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Me i can fro!

Or more specifically the part of my brain that see’s things and decides i need them. I’m currently fighting an internal battle not to spend a lot of money on a pair of boots. I wouldn’t mind but i have a ridiculous amount of boots and can only wear one pair at a time.

For the sake of my masculinity they are army boots not some funky disco wear.

8 Likes

Not knowing whether you’re needy or righteously high expectationed. FRO self-doubting…

@Mark5 give it two weeks. If you still want them, go for them. Combat or disco. Works for both. :+1:

7 Likes

Having to work on Sundays is starting to really suck! I want to be with my family today. :sleepy::disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

I got cussed out By an old lady for just barging into the single bathroom with a broken lock. I said hello and she cussed at me to lock the fuking door next time and i said why don’t you just fuking knock next time. The doctors office kicked her out of the facility as she was only the designated driver for another patient. She can FRO

YES, not my proudest moment this week

3 Likes

headache and nightmares. this is a brutal combination.

5 Likes

Businesses that are consistently closed during the hours they have advertised they should be open.

11 Likes

That would be super annoying. I get people that come in to my business and complain that we don’t have the hours listed on the door. We reply that they are listed online. We are in a technologically advanced age now, people. Get with the times.

5 Likes

People who don’t tip or are rude when they go out to eat (don’t go out to eat if youre going to be an ass).

Car dealerships that screw you over

The audacity that my brain wakes up before my alarm :joy:

11 Likes

I remember Tom N who would talk about waking up during his drinking days.

The committee: Oh good, you’re up! We were just talking about you…
Tom: Oh shit, again?

5 Likes

This particular instance is my vet office. Hours are listed on the door and online, but three different times in the last few months I’ve come by in the moddle of the day to pick up medicine for my 21 year old cat and they are “closed for a meeting”, so I’m kind of stuck waiting outside for 45 minutes because she needs the medicine and I can’t come back later in the day. I get an occasional thing but this is just too much. I went online and made a formal complaint since complaing to the staff yielded zero results. If they had good customer service in response, I would be less annoyed.

Why y’all constantly in ‘meetings’ in the middle of the day???

3 Likes

Hearing the T.V. on 24-7 at home. Just once I’d like to have some quiet and just give my brain a rest now and then. Hard to do when you live with people who need constant stimuli.

6 Likes

Ovulation pain. And this pain you get in your butt on top.
And in some weeks menstrual pain and all the feels before that.
Why does it hurt most of the month to be a woman? :pensive:

10 Likes

:thinking:
Well, my wife asks me the same stuff
:thinking:
I’ll just be quiet on this one.
I just stay out of harms way
:zipper_mouth_face:
Hope you feel better

4 Likes

Mittelschmerz :confounded:

Aren’t we lucky to be in the 20% of women to experience this! Nothing like the feeling of being stabbed up the :peach: to let you know you’re fertile :+1:

3 Likes

My anxiety. Specifically all of the family issues that caused extremely elevated levels today.

They can fck right off. And when they’re done doing that, they can fck off even further.

There. I feel better already :grin:

8 Likes

Spam call this morning at 6 a.m. Come on…really??

7 Likes

When it’s 9:30 pm, you’re tired af and your intestines decide that NOW is the perfect time to go and sit on the white throne…go back to bed…go to the bathroom…go back to bed…go to the bathroom…stay there sitting like Gollum until finally all is done. Then go back to bed with cold feet and legs…
:smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Extremely lucky.
Sometimes I think there’s a tiny Devil sitting in my stomach, laughing hysterically while stabbing me from inside :woozy_face:

4 Likes

When you’re opening a fruit cup, thinking to yourself ‘Careful. Careful. Don’t spill it.’, and it proceeds to make the biggest explosion of fruit juice you’ve even seen :sweat_drops: Everything is sticky. It’s in between my toes :tired_face:

12 Likes

Also when you’re judge trying to get the last bit of Gogurt out of the tube, so you slide your fingers along the length just for it to erupt all over your hands. Ugh!

3 Likes