Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

Earthquakes can FRO!
Just had a 4.8 which is minor, but it still scared the crap out of me and my coworkers. They’re very uncommon around here.

12 Likes

Earthquakes can definitely be terrifying. Even of its a small one, it can feel really scary and leave you feeling shaken (pun not intended, but :laughing: ) for a while.

8 Likes

Meh, I saw someone here calling one of my threads on TalkingSober a “ridiculous post” but then they deleted it so fast… I don’t really understand how it was a “ridiculous post” it was just something I was curious about. It was kinda rude but I’m not gonna let it bother me. :slight_smile:

I learned early on in life that lots of people have shitty, unconstructive things to say, but fuck it dude. Shit like that used to bother me a lot, but I learned over time to not let people get to my head too much, especially some random nobody on the internet.

6 Likes

I have a massive FRO to add today but in doing so, i would be disrespectful and awful AND drag the worst out of me

I must choose to let it go
WITH that being said that WHAT I NEED TO SAY or FEEL I need to say,
My mind is in a bad place
can FRO

Save me Higher Power

9 Likes

They’re pretty common here in California, but they’re STILL frightening, even if you’re used to them.

4 Likes

Falling asleep earlier than I had been, waking up at 2am wide awake listening to the cats doing zoomies - they usually sleep all night through. Anyway no point stressing about it. Probably change in weather and times messing all our routine out of whack.

7 Likes

Allergies! Man how I hate them. Running nose, asthma, red puffy eyes, sore throat, bäh

5 Likes

That’s why this thread is here lol

6 Likes

Supermarkets can FRO. Why is everything so expensive? That’s one. Secondly, upon inspection, several foods are mouldy and out of date or just awful quality. I know things are bad, but what the hell is happening?

My crumpets that I got yesterday are all mouldy inside the packaging :sob::sob:

Seriously though, every store seems to be in some twilight zone of badness??

7 Likes

Western NY weather :weary: Yesterday it was blue skies, not a cloud in sight. Today, the eclipse is starting and there is not one patch of blue. I’m not even sure where the sun is! :angry:

8 Likes

My senior software dev is very very particular with how he wants me to do things, manz does not trust me enough!!! :triumph:

Always gotta explain everything I’m doing, why I’m doing it that way, show him evidence of why I need to do something a certain way, etc.

Like mofucka I’ve been coding for like more than half of the time I’ve been alive for. I’m like 48% man, 52% computer at this point. Sometimes he gotta just trust me!!! I have well over a decade of coding experience even at my age :triumph:

Then again, you aren’t supposed to just blindly trust someone in software engineering. So I understand why he does that, but still it kinda annoys me but thats a ‘me problem’ I suppose lol :smile_cat:

3 Likes

I feel you, my dad notices the same with fruits and vegetables being mad stale when we goes to get groceries.

3 Likes

Tornadoes can FRO.

7 Likes

My senior software dev originally agreed with my plan for a smooth migration from Elasticsearch v7 to v8, but then he started disagreeing with it and now I gotta scrap my merge request with all my changes for the original way!!! :crying_cat_face:

But the good news is we found in the Elasticsearch documentation a better way to migrate to v8!!! :smiley: So now I’m doing it that way instead. I made sure to get his approval again before starting on this new way :slight_smile:

Oh also, software documentation that you need that’s kinda scattered in the most random spot on the internet can FRO!!! I find you have to search through sooo much documentation just to find what you need sometimes in DevOps :triumph:

Incompetent employees who don’t give a shit can fro! Glad I got that out :blush:

7 Likes

Renters who trash the house and leave piles of dog shit inside can Fk All the way off

9 Likes

NOOOOOO my senior software dev is making the team have to write design proposals and memos and documentation for the design/implementation of a software change, particularly for high/medium impact changes!!! D:

Fuck writing documentation, all my homies HATE writing boring ass documentation!!! :triumph:

Just kidding, it’s actually good that my team is standardizing the way how a software change is implemented/designed and having to document it all. But still it’s sooo much boring work lol :smiley:

1 Like

That ad for “1-877-KARS 4 KIDS” !!

Please just make it go away forever.

5 Likes

The weather in Cornwall can go and #+@@@ right off. If it rains any more I’m selling my car and buying a boat

5 Likes

The last cargo bike we bought is called ‚Yellow Submarine‘ for a reason…

3 Likes