Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

My hormonal upheavals are driving me nuts today. I am having a flood of very intense emotions of all kinds and I just don’t want to be here. I don’t want to be in this body, this mind. I don’t want to experience this turmoil. I want to numb, run away, act out, whatever, just to feel better, feel different.
My emotions can’t kill me and they can’t make me do anything I don’t want to. But boy do I need to vent today :rage:

7 Likes

Getting a blackout leg tattoo from my shin to my knee

4 Likes

vent away, let it out, hormone shenenigangs are crap and definitely can FRO. I know some men who would profit a lot from these experiences so maybe the shenenigangs can take a vaccation in men-land? :smiling_imp:
Sending you hugs :people_hugging: and thanks for giving me an opportunity to let out sarcasm today. I feel bitchy :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I’m right there with ya…

3 Likes

People and whiny issues are tiring me today. My grasp on holding my shit together is eroding quickly.

4 Likes

Yes, and a FRAYED thread, at that!

3 Likes

I have 0 tolerance and 0 filter when government owned authorities are rude.
Like the unemployment agency, insurance agency, tax agency or anything like that.

If they even try I usually ask them if they are payed to be rude or payed to help the citizens.

I know they’re stressed out, but I’m not the one who made all the stupid rules we’re supposed to follow either. :laughing:

6 Likes

I can understand how that’s not a nice experience.
We don’t really have guards around here much. Only in big malls and such.
Never met a rude one, they’re always nice especially to the boys who thinks they are cool,and always wants to chat.

2 Likes

Not feeling good when you have a day off…no motivation to do anything.

3 Likes

Much worse when someone :poop:'s and doesn’t flush it. It’s almost someone’s way of saying: “Look what I’ve created!!”.

6 Likes

Lol that cracked me up :joy_cat: But yeah that’s so wack that people don’t flush the toilet after taking a shit especially lmao

2 Likes

I have no idea what that is, but I’ll believe you. Why does it have 2 digits too many? (Unless it is right and just something foreign I’m ignorant of :sweat_smile:)

Speaking of annoying commercials, I’m sick to death of the Huggies ‘Butt’ commercial. The first time I heard it I thought ‘Who tf let this cringy crap air?!’ A year later and I still see/hear it daily :tired_face:

7 Likes

Commercials in general can fro!!! :smile:

7 Likes

And now put a huggies on that butt is stuck in my head :angry:

7 Likes

Heartburn :fire: I got it daily while drinking and it cleared up almost entirely since stopping. Now I’ve been able to determine that raw onions and cooked tomatoes are real culprits. Spaghetti for dinner…no bueno :weary: At least it will never be as bad as pregnancy. Felt like there was a jalapeño in my throat for 5 months straight :hot_face:

The fact there’s no hose spigot anywhere on my building! Sure, the building’s surrounded by blacktop and there’s not one patch of grass, but it used to be a school and had gardens. There’s certain things I just can’t wash in my bathtub, or don’t want to. Super annoying :expressionless:

9 Likes

Pride gone too far :joy:

1 Like

heat. especially in april. i’m knocked out on the couch with a crushing headache after mowing for 20 minutes. with my head covered! i hate heat, bugs, moskitos, wasps, headache, spring, summer and mowing . :hot_face::face_vomiting::face_with_head_bandage:

7 Likes

I find this spring to be especially exhausting if one is weather sensitive. Allergies and headaches have been plagueing my family for days now. I am very much hoping for the rain next week :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It is horrific! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: That creepy voice

2 Likes

For real!!! :laughing:

1 Like