Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 2)

The fire pit or bbq smoke happens to me all the time. It’s like a curse :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I usually don’t write here, but today I need to.
People who doesn’t get a friendly NO and keep pushing it can FRO.

11 Likes

It seems we may need to start a smoke avoiding thread🤔

3 Likes

Hormone surges that leave me shaking and brain fogged in the middle of my hike :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I’m only glad I did not pee my pants

9 Likes

Tips and tricks could be useful I guess :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Early recovery foggy-brained confusion on Day 31 can FRO. I need to function better but I’m not healthy enough yet. Some days yes, some no, and it’s not consistent or predictable. Ugh, sorry for the rant. I’m frustrated

8 Likes

It sounds like you have either a cyst or a boil…not a pimple. You may need to have a doctor drain it for you.

2 Likes

Sacraficing the last two years of my life to be a “good Son” and only getting grief in return.

5 Likes

Thanks for your concern. I converted after Six hours to normal rhythm on my own. So I’m OK now! It’s just irritating because I thought by removing substances that are known triggers like caffeine and alcohol, I would be completely cured, but guess that’s not the case. Will monitor and consult a cardiologist . There are options for treatment, so I’ll be fine. :mending_heart:

3 Likes

I may have exaggerated the size of it :sweat_smile: It’s a little better this morning. I get them every now and then. I think it’s bc I wear my hair up for work, and when I work a lot, sometimes I go a couple extra days without washing it bc there’s no point, so there’s extra oil. Plus my workshirt chafes my neck sometimes. I’ll keep an eye on it :+1:

4 Likes

Oh that sounds painful, maybe a hot/warm flannel over it may help :hugs:

My body clock is thrown off by this time change. I get all weird when the seasons change anyway. So bit thrown off by it all - think I’d be used to it at this age haha :joy:

4 Likes

I don’t like the time changes either. I finally got used to ours, which was a couple weeks ago. It is nice to have more light at night tho.

Today I had the chance to sleep in a little but I woke up early anyway :face_with_diagonal_mouth: Lounging on the couch til I have to move.

4 Likes

Arguing with husband about stupid shit sucks. Then my codependent fucking brain going into a mental gymnastics episode that I can see but can’t stop can FRO.

5 Likes

Sorry, you made me laugh out loud

This is so me too :woman_facepalming::see_no_evil:
Hugs to you :people_hugging::people_hugging:, unlearning codependent patterns is a loooong way (says the woman who noticed a small decline in frequency, intensity and triggers after nearly 2 years of intense work :grimacing:)

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::people_hugging::people_hugging:sense of humor does help a little.

4 Likes

“People” who “constantly” put “too” much and “complete” random “words” in “quotes”.

7 Likes

This put a “smile” on my face to start the day😆

2 Likes

Aaaaaah stop “it”! :laughing:

1 Like

Stopping it can “FRO”

1 Like

I tried to join a Cocaine Anonymous meeting, but I think it’s for women and non-binary people only. :frowning: I understand the need for women and non-binary people to have their safe space, but I honestly just really needed a Cocaine Anonymous meeting that I was able to join right now. It was the only meeting available with my work schedule. I told them that I respect people regardless of their gender identity and sexual orientation before they sent me the Zoom link, but I got kicked immediately from the meeting even though they sent me the Zoom link anyway…

I wasn’t trying to pull some weird shit in the meeting or anything. I really just needed support right now, didn’t even get a response back when I asked them why they kicked me. But I get it, if it’s a meeting strictly for women and non-binary people then fine, I’ll just have to look elsewhere for a meeting. :frowning:

9 Likes