Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Going from night shift to day shift can FRO!

6 Likes

Everything in my mind

3 Likes

Love it! Xx

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I remember the times when you had to fax everything in Austria. My dad even had a fax at home! Horrible. Didn’t know it’s still common in Germany. WTF? That’s so retro :woman_facepalming:
I feel with you!

3 Likes

Fuck abusive spouses or partners. Whether it’s physical, emotional, or otherwise. Doesn’t matter. They can all fuck right the hell off. Narcissistic shits.

8 Likes

Sounds you’re having a rough time. you are welcome to vent away. there’s a thread if you would like to join there. sending you strength

2 Likes

If you don’t know what someone is thinking of you, then you’ll meet them at the bus stop start a tiny conversation as they are living in your house and you already talked to them quite a bit and then this person enters the bus and sits directly on a single seat. I feel dismissed. What a nice start into Wednesday.

6 Likes

I agree Rosa, I’ve just started going down this road, and yep, alll that can fro. Wish it was easier.

2 Likes

Best of luck to you, and it really feels like we need some luck in this process. I wish there was less mystery around it.

2 Likes

Self-doubt. Insecurities. Uncertainty. Mood swings. Anxiety.

6 Likes

Waking up with a bad headache can FRO. Having a really rough start to my day.

6 Likes

If I can, I remember to be grateful for waking up feeling physically off. That’s how I used to come to every day, and the fact that I tolerated feeling that lousy for years is a caution to me of how powerfully addicted to booze I was.

4 Likes

Still toxic colleague attacking me :exploding_head:

3 Likes
  1. People who fucking come to a complete stop to make a right hand turn at a green light

2. People who always have to have the last fucking word even on subjects they don’t have a damn clue about

3. The retro video game store that charges two arms and a fucking leg for old games I played as a kid and are not worth as much as they sell for but I still buy them anyway to relive the glory days lol

7 Likes

Whoever brought a pack of fresh deli cinnamon rolls in my house and left them on the counter can FRO….

I ate them!

6 Likes

People who always have to give you unsolicited advice.

People who seem to be experts on every damn thing.

Incessant talkers who can’t shut up and let you get off the phone. Thank God for texting!

8 Likes

That neighbor who still parks on the corner too close to the stop sign. Ive been in so many close calls trying to get around. BASTARD. makes me wanna be a karen and call the mayors hotline … but im not that old and crotchety yet…FRO

9 Likes

The pitching coach on my high school staff, I’m the head coach, embodies all three of these lol :joy:

2 Likes

I love this thread. It might be my favorite. I laugh my ass off at most of these posts.

4 Likes

When people in your company think that by agreeing going to work abroad for some months means that you are going to pay the housing there in advance. It’s almost impossible for me to calm down.

3 Likes